Chpt. 41

Jacob's Pov💓

"Damn, what was that about?" Raven asked after Brianna slammed the door on her way out

I sighed and hung my head down, now she really made me feel like a jerk. Shit, maybe I was but I had my reasons.

"She wasn't my old friend okay, that was my ex. I just said that to...get back at her honestly but now I just wanna...move on you know. She and I weren't working out anymore, spite she always came to check on me. I just needed to let her go, I'm interested in someone new..."

She blushed and came over closer. "Someone new huh? Who is she?"

"I think she's standing in front of me right now..." I flirted.

She smiled. "Well, you know I was always intersted in you, Jacobson. Maybe we should you know,...see where this goes" she said, rubbing on my face again.

"Sounds like a plan, babe. So let me know a little more about you"

·2 weeks later·
Brianna's Pov 📍Crown Alley Diner

"Glad you could make it sweetie" My father smiled as I met him in one of the booths.

"Yeah, you said it was important..."

"Mhm. But I know you're probably going to think I'm bipolar after this discussion" He folded his hands on the table.

"I'm listening..."

"I'm bored with my life, Brianna" he said simply.

"I'm bored with mine too" I smiled too, on to him. ...I'm tired of being depressed over that cripple nigga, it's been some tough two weeks for me.

"Good, so we're both on the same page then. I was thinking of getting back into the 'business' lifestyle" ...ouu👀

"So you wanna start dealing again huh?" I smirked.