Chp 12.

"Jay *yawns* what's wrong?" she yawned and stretched a little.

"I can't believe this shit yo, why the fuck do I keep trusting you! When all you fucking do is lie!"

...

"Wait what? What did I lie about babe?"

I stood up angrily to face her the right way. "Don't fucking call me that when you letting other niggas smash dawg. I knew you was cheating yo, I fucking knew it. Why can't you just tell me the fucking truth!?"

"Jacob what the fuck are you talking about right now!? I never let anyone hit but you! Why can't you fucking believe that and stop fucking assuming! You're fucking our relationship up with this shit!"

"Oh I'm fucking it up? How is that when niggas texting me saying you did this and you did that. How the fuck he know you a pro at riding huh?"

"So you're going to believe him over me! A complete fucking stranger over the girl who's been there for you since we've been together!"

"I don't know right now, I just don't feel like I can trust you. It's too much shit happening--"

"Wow. I can't fucking believe you right now yo, I can't" she said, picking up her clothes from the floor to put them back on too.

"And of course you're going to leave the fuck again! Go fuck ya little hoes again because we're arguing right"

"Don't you fucking disrespect me! I never disrespected you! I'm not the bitch that got pregnant by another guy and threw you out on the streets after her baby daddy kicked ya ass! You wanna bash me and my past, I'll bash you and yours. That nigga knocked you the fuck out"

·July 18th, 2033·

"After she left in the middle of the night, once again..things got worse for us. But that time I was fed up and she was fed up. But on a more personal note, I was hurt at the thought of her cheating on me. That triggered a whole bunch of rage and...other shit I'm not proud of. I gave zero fucks when I decided to cheat back on her...but it really buried the hatchet in our relationship"
~

I been calling Brianna all day actually and not once did she reply to me. I even asked her to talk this out with me and to prove to me that she...didn't do anything. I was giving her chances like crazy but she clearly was too busy doing something not to take them.

So...I gave up. I was too fucked up inside for it not to effect me. I was confused, hurt, sad and just losing my damn mind with the anger. But really...the anger was due to have already been in this kind of situation before.

·7:22 pm· 📍Home

Since Bri wasn't clearly coming home yet again, I didn't complain. I was expecting someone other than her tonight. Specifically...a stress reliever.

Once I answered the door, I pulled her inside and got right to the point.
"Look Melissa, I know you like me and I got a little liking to you too. Tonight I just wanna have some fun and...I was hoping if you'll help me with that"

She smiled. "I thought you had a girlfriend?"

"Nah, we broke up and she's out of the picture now. So do you really like me like you say you do?"

She came up to me and placed her hands on my chest. "Yes, I'll let you do whatever you want to me if you promise me...it'll be amazing" she smirked.