Chpt 2.

"So you're just going to take me away huh?" she laughs, holding on to my back.

"Hell yeah...I want you now" I carry her out of Riche's front door.

...

"Aye, this is you?" She asked, following me to my blue Mustang with white race car stripes parked on the corner.

"Yep, this is my girl. Get in" I unlocked the doors with my keys and went over to the driver side.

Getting in and starting up the beast, I reached over and applied my seat belt, watching her do the same. I pulled out from my parking space seconds later and drove off from Riche's block entirely.

I couldn't believe I finally got the chance to talk to her, a nigga been crushin' for a minute. She seems cool so far but now it's my turn to get to know her. Well if she didn't beat me to it...

"What's your last name?" she asked as I looked both ways to pull in to the main road.

"Mendoza. You?"

"Allen.." she answered.

I made a "really" face to myself. If you were into the whole violence and gang factions, you knew about the infamous gang member by the last name of Allen.

"Wow for real? You wouldn't happen to be related to that...gang member guy now would you?"

"Well if you're talking about the guy named Jamal Allen codename Mal, then yes....he's my dad"

"Shit, really?"

"Mhm, I'm surprised you know about him..."

"Yeah of course, I heard stories about him. Heard his record was ridiculous but he never got charged really. So wait-- how are you here in Miami then? Didn't ya pops live in Compton?"

"Back in his gang days he did, but he never went back. I heard he traveled a lot and..then he settled with my mom in Los Angeles. That's when I came along but....um....it's personal okay"

"Oh okay, we don't gotta talk about it. Um..how old are you, that should've been the first question I asked"

"16..."

I smacked my lips. "Damn you young.."

"Nigga please, and how old are you? Like 17? If you say 17 I'm a hit you"

"I'm 19 ACTUALLY baby girl" I looked at her for just a split second.

"Mhmm, wow so you're two years older than me woo. I'm about to be 17 in two months"

"You still a youngin' though, if you would've said 15...I would've dropped you off at ya daycare"

She chuckled. "Yeah okay"

"So you still in high school?"

"Yeah...10th grade. I got left back once and started school late so..."

"Oool, what somebody didn't do their homework?"

"Shit, Brianna doesn't do homework. When I get home, that's my time. I go to that bitch almost everyday wasting 7 to 8 hours of my life just so my teachers can yell at me. I swear I hate school with a passion. If it was up to me I would've dropped out by now. But no...my sister is forcing me to keep going, and my dumb-ass keep listening like she's my mama. Minds well be though.."