Chpt. 54

·The next day·
Jacob's Pov💎  📍The warehouse

"What's up, man" he said as I came to clock in for the day

"Aye" I said, taking off my jacket.

"You good?"

"Yeah, man" I take a seat in the chair in front of him. ...my back hurt from last night but...

"Now I know you've seen the new girl around" he smiled.

"Mhmm"

"Am I the only one that think she's smoking hot?"

"Nah bruh. She's outstandingly beautiful....just her face alone"

"Not to mention that thick body--"

"And that fat ass!" we both say at the same time, laughing.

"Man I don't even know why Jamal let her in here. Now she gone be a huge distraction to everyone" I said, rubbing his head. ...Truth is, I was kind of nervous. A new girl around is bound to get my attetion but I know deep down I wanna be with Brianna. Shit, I'm just scared I might.....fuck something up.

"Yeah that's true but I think I might try and holla at her" he said, smiling. ...good.

"I mean, every nigga up in here gon' hate ya ass afterwards"

"Shit I don't care. That girl is a trophy just waiting to be held and showed off"

"So yeah my dumb-ass had a....minor crush on Bri's sister. I just thought she was pretty and thats basically it. If anything, I just wanted to make friends with her. She's basically my sister if I marry her sister soon. Minds well treat her that way" Jacob said, explaining.

·5 days later· 📍The warehouse

Suddenly, the door opened while I was chilling in Brianna's office. It was the birthday girl Brandi, surprisingly. I caught her at a good time to give her the flowers I got her for her special day.

"Hey" she said, greeting me while she placed a box of cupcakes on the desk.

"Hey, happy birthday" I said, smiling and getting up from her couch.

"I got you and Bri some cupcakes, so enjoy" she said, placing two cupcakes down for us.

"Thanks and I got you some flowers" I said, showing her the bouquet of pink roses.

"Awww Jay" she cooed, hugging me and retrieving the roses from my hands. "Thank you, you're so thoughtful" she smiled at me.

"You're welcome but can you not bring it up to anyone. And you smell amazing by the way"