" The concert night "

" I'm sorry but you should go. "

...

When they heard that Shawn is coming to their country, Iva and Katherine immediately bought tickets. There's only one day left and Iva called her to remind her. 

" Katt! " 

" Ivaa! What are you doing? " 

" I'm thinking... " 

" Thinking about what? "

" Thinking about your biggest wish. And I can't believe! You'll meet Shawn tomorrow! Your biggest wish will come true! "

" I can't believe too! I'm so happy! "

 " Then, see you tomorrow. I'll probably come at 6pm and then we'll go.I'll call you tomorrow. Bye! " 

" Okay then, see ya' tomorrow! Bye! " 

For Katherine and Iva the day passed so slowly. For them it was the longest day ever. When they woke up, they couldn't believe. Katherine was searching for a dress she'll wear tonight. It was 1pm when Iva called her. After that, Katherine finally found a perfect dress. She made herself a special hairstyle while Iva went to a hairdresser. They both had a curly hair. 

Finally Iva came to her house and then they went on a concert. "There are so many people "  Iva said. " This will be amazing night " Katherine smiled. When they came in, the people were coming and coming... 

They came among the first. When they wanted to sit Iva noticed that she doesn't have a number of reserved place and neither Katherine. They asked some of the organizers about it but they told them that they can't do anything.

" And what are we going to do? " 

 " I'm sorry but you should go " 

" What are you talking about? We bought a tickets and it's not our mistake that we don't have a stupid number. It's your mistake. " Katherine said.

" It's okay Kat. Come on. " 

While they were leaving, they were watching so many girls coming in. They couldn't do anything.Katherine was looking at her phone just because she was about to cry. 

" Where are you going girls? " someone said.

 " Home, probably... "  Katherine said without turning to see who is it.

 Iva turned and she saw......