" First time "

" He started kissing me and i did the same  "

...

Katherine's POV:

I woke up and I just realised that I was sleeping in Shawn's hug. The most beautifil feeling is waking up in his hug. I told him everything and I'm feeling better now. It wasn't easy to talk about it but I told him. I'm so happy to have him and I don't know what would I do without him. But also everything is happening so quickly. However, I didn't want to go out, but I did, because of Shawn. After the dinner he took me to some shops just to clear my mind.

" Mum me and Kat are going outside. We will be back late at night. "

I heard Shawn talking with his mum when from nowhere he came to, well I can say OUR room.

" We're going somewhere? "

" Well, if you want. "

" Of course. So where are we going? "

" I won't tell you that. "

" Well If you don't tell me that I won't know what will I wear. "

" We bought a lot of clothes for you. But I prefer dresses. And hurry up please. "

I took my new pink short dress and Shawn was still in the room.

" I can't hurry up if you don't go out. "

" Why hun? Is it a problem to be here while you're dressing up? "

" No,I didn't meant it. So, you will stay here? Hm, turn around then. "

He turned around and he smiled at me.

" I see you Shawn. Turn around. "

When I said that he turned around to me.

" Turn around like this? "

" SHAWN! "

" Okay, okay I'm not looking at you. "

He smiled and I told him when I was ready. Then we finally came out.  While we were walking down the city I felt a little scared thinking that I can meet Brian and Chris on the street but it was easier that Shawn was there and he also told me they're arrested. Also, we both know that they won't be so long in there. Shawn put his hands over my eyes while we were going somewhere. I could only hear music.

" Anddd here we aree. Choose. "

He removed his hands from over my eyes.  He took me to the fair.

" OMG Shawn. "

" Choose what first. "

" I would like to go on the carousel. "

We were just like kids. He made me forget everything bad that happened. I was thinking about me and him together, like forever. The time we spent on the carousel, on the wheel... the best time of my life until then.  He also bought me popcorn and some sweets. When we came home, his parents weren't there. They left a message that Aaliyah went to her best friend's house and they had to go somewhere. So we were alone.

" Are you hungry? "

" Are you kidding me? After all those popcorn and sweets? "

He looked at me and then he came closer. He just stood in front of me and he hasn't stopped looking at me.

" What? "

" You're beautiful. You know that? "

" I'm not, Shawn. "

" Yes you are. "

" Why are you looking at me like that? "

" I just can't take my eyes off you. "

He lifted me up and pushed me to the wall. He started kissing me and I felt a little uncomfortable because it's my first time.He saw that and I said his name into his ear." Shawn " He stopped with kissing and looked at me. " I'm sorry I forgot... " And then he slowly pushed me down." Do you want ...? " he asked ashamed." It's okay and yes " I told him and he smiled. Then he gently laid me on the bed. He started kissing me and i did the same. None of us seemed to want to stop, so we continued.It was getting more intense after each and every kiss and i didn't want it to end like that. And neither did he.....