" Princess, will you marry me? "

" I looked into his eyes and I couldn't wait to answer on his question but I couldn't get my mouth to say that imediatelly. "

...

* 1 year later *

Everything was perfect until something happened. Until Katherine met someone. Familiar face, familiar voice which scares her. But this time, Shawn was there on time.

Katherine's POV:
One year passed and everything is okay. I finished my school so I'll go on a college soon. It's september and it's like the last year's september. Shawn finished his tour which means he will be back home in a few days. I missed him so much. I can't wait to see him again. I was with my parents last month and this month I'm with Shawn's family. One month in my country, one month here,in Toronto. My parents are so happy for me. Me and Aaliyah were going to some shops. She wanted to buy some clothes for her school and I helped her. When we left the shop I heard some familiar voice.

" Look look look. "

I turned around and I saw..... Brian.

" Aren't that Shawn's girl and sister? "

I looked at Aaliyah and told her to go, I'll come. She knew who  Brian is and she listened to me.

" What do you want now? "

" Oh, don't be scared sweety. I won't hurt you. "

" So why are you here then? "

He approached  me but in that moment Shawn stepped between us. I wasn't afraid anymore. He looked straight into his eyes and he was serious. Very.

" Not this time SWEETY. " Shawn told him and I smiled because I was happy that he's here.

" Relax boy. I won't hurt your girl. I'm here because I want to tell you something. To both of you. "

Some girl came closer to him. She looked at us and then she turned to me.

" So you're that girl. "

Shawn and I looked at eachother. He couldn't hold on so he asked.

" Are you....? "

" Lexi. Brian's girlfriend. "

" So you're that girl.... "

" Yeah. Brian and I wanted to apologize to you. I know what happened to you girl, and I'm sorry. That won't happen again I promise. "

What should've I tell to her except " It's okay.  " It was weird because Shawn and I both know who Brian is and she's back to him. We were in a miracle. But she knows what's the best for her. That's her choice and we won't  get involved in that. However, when they left I finally could hug Shawn.

" YOU'RE BACK! Finally! I missed you! "

" Hey hey, I missed you too princess. Are you okay? "

" Yes, yes. You're here. "

" I promised I'll always be there to protect you. No matter what."

We kissed and I remembered Aaliyah.

" OMG I forgot Aaliyah. I told her to go home without me. "

" It's okay, she's waiting for us down there. "

After few days Shawn had a concert in Toronto. But this time something was different. It wasn't an ordinary concert. I went on a concert with him. After a few songs he started talking.

" Thank you so much for coming here. I just want to share something with you guys. "

Girls started screaming. A lot of them knew that me and Shawn are in a relationship. They knew that he's happy with me so they were happy too. But I didn't expect this.

" You guys know Katherine, my girfriend. I know it's maybe early for this but I'm sure about this. Katherine, can you please come on stage? " 

I was confused when he asked me that. As I climbed the stairs I could see him taking something from his pocket. I approached him. He was looking into my eyes. He kneeled in front of me. I only could hear ' OMG ' from girls in the first row. He had a little box in his right hand while his microphone was in his left hand. 

" Kat, a lot of things happened in last 2 years. We've been through a lot of unexpected moments and in those moments I figured out how much you mean to me. You make me so happy, and from the moment I saw you for the first time, I knew that you're the one. I just knew. I just wanted to tell you that I love you so much and.... "

He opened the little box and inside was a diamond ring. I couldn't speak. I was in shock.

" Princess, will you marry me? "

This time there wasn't any voice. Nobody talked. Everybody was waiting for my answer. I looked into his eyes and I couldn't wait to answer on his question but I couldn't get my mouth to say that imediatelly.

" Yes. " 

When I finally said that I could see so many girls smiling and crying at the same time. They were happy too. I knew that from the start. I knew that this fandom is the best. They'll always support Shawn no matter what. 

We kissed and I told him how much I love him. Then he made me sing with him. I told him earlier he won't hear me singing but I was just happy so I was singing with him. I knew that I will always remember this moment.