" Am I falling in love? "

" And her hug... that feeling when I hug her and she hugs me, when she touches me... I have never felt something like this before. Am I falling in love?   "

...

Matt was thinking about Shawn. He ran away so fast. He couldn't find him after that. When Shawn sent him a message that somebody attacked Katherine and Iva, he was thinking about who are they. He couldn't wait to see Shawn because he was afraid that he's hurt.

Shawn's POV:

I can't believe what happened. Yes, I wanted to meet her again but I didn't want to meet her like this. She was so scared. I'm glad I was there then. I'm going back to Matt now and I'll call her later. I want to hear that she's okay now. Her smile is so beautiful. Her hair is perfect... Her eyes... her eyes are speaking when she's looking at me like she wants to tell me ' Stay. Don't go. I'm the one. ' And her hug... that feeling when I hug her and she hugs me, when she touches me... I have never felt something like this before. Am I falling in love? 

" Shawn "  someone says. That's Matt. He hugs me. " Bro you okay? Tell me everything "

" Slow down man haha "

" This is not funny. You said someone attacked those girls and you were there. Who are they and who is he? " 

" Remember the girl we were talking about after concert? "

" Yes? Wait, that's her?? " 

" Yeah, that's her. " He's looking at me again.

 " Why are you looking at me like that again? What's on your mind now? "

" Man you don't get it? Somebody attacked her and you saved her. Ha ha! " 

I'm confused now. Seriously?

 " So what ? That could be somebody else and she needed help. Matt... "

" Yeah, yeah. And? " 

" And what Matt? " 

" What did she say? Like I said, tell me everything. "

 I'm telling Matt everything that happened. From a hug to her number. He just smiled. 

" Call her! " 

Well he's my best friend, my brother, so why not. I'm calling Katherine. " I hope everything's okay.. " I whispered. She's not answering... I looked at Matt. We're going back to the hotel. I worry about her.

When they came to the hotel Shawn got a message. You could find out who it was by the smile on his face.