" You shouldn't have done this Mendes "

" You shouldn't have done this Mendes. And now you will be guilty for your girl's death. "  

...

Shawn's POV:

" What did he say?! " Matt asked me right after I angrily put my phone beside me after that guy hung up.

" He's going to kill her if we don't do something. "

" Do what? Shawn, what does he want? "

" His ex left him because of me and he's blaming it on me. "

Matt shook his head. " Wait what? What an idiot. And let me guess, he wants her back? "

" Exactly. But Matt, he's going to kill her, he's going to kill Katherine. God, it is my fault, isn't it? It's all my fault. I should've been more careful. "

He gave me a serious look and tapped my shoulder.

" Don't blame yourself, you're not the one who kidnapped her. We're going to find her, okay? "

" His girlfriend...? "

" I don't want that girl to be near this psycho, no, I'm talking about Katherine. "

" We don't even know that girl Matt. We can't find her. And who knows where she lives too. "

Matt and I was thinking about what are we going to do when that crazy guy called again.

" Hey buddy, did you find her? " 

" Are you crazy? I told you I can't find her just like that. I don't even know what she looks like. "

" Time isn't on your side Mendes. It's 1pm now and you have time untl 5pm. " 

" You're psychopath. Just wait me to find you. You will see then. "

I told him and I hung up.

" We need to tell the police Shawn. You don't have other options. "

" No because he will hurt Katherine. This is enough for her. She didn't deserve this. Who knows how is she right now. I can't Matt... I can't do this anymore. What if they hurt her? "

" They won't Shawn. And you know why they won't? Because you will save her. And you know what I know? I know that she needs you right now. You need to be strong to help her. Also, If we don't tell this to the police how will we find her? "

" I'm so happy that I have you Matt. Thank you bro. "

Not so fast after that they went to the police. Shawn told them everything that happened and everything he knows about that guy. He was so scared because if Brian finds out about this... No, he couldn't even think about that. However, they located Katherine's phone and they were following the police because they didn't want to tell them so they can go themselves. Half way there Shawn's phone rang.

" What do you want now? "

" Shawn it's me. "

" Kat?? Are you... are you okay?? "

" Yes I am. Brian left my phone here and I took it somehow. "

" How? Where is he right now? "

" I don't know he went somewhere. Shawn I'm so scared, I... "

When she said that she could see Brian coming to her and he was very angry. She quickly put the phone behind her back but in vain.

" What? " 

" What what Kat? "

-" I can't believe! I should've know that your guy will do this! I shouldn't believe him! Give me that phone. " He shouted and  grabbed her phone. " You shouldn't have done this Mendes. And now you will be guilty for your girl's death. "

" No! " Katherine screamed and that was the last thing that Shawn heard from her before Brian hung up. " Kat! " He screamed. " No no no no... " " What happened Shawn?? " Matt asked him while he was driving.

" Stop the car Matt. "

" But ... "

" JUST STOP THE CAR! "

Shawn came out from the car. He started screaming and crying in the same time. " FUCK! " He screamed and he broke the glass from the car with one shot. He couldn't control himself. 

Matt got closer to him while Shawn was kicking the car. He pushed him to the car with his hands on Shawn's shoulder. " Hey hey, it's okay. It's okay... " " It's not okay Matt! It's not okay! This is my fault. Do you understand?! " 

One of the cops came out from their car and ran to them. " Is everything okay? Why did we stop? " Shawn just looked at him. His eyes were red from crying. " We don't have time. We need to go. " He ran to the car and they did the same. 

Matt continued to follow the cops car. While he was driving he saw that Shawn's hand was in blood. Matt wanted to give him handkerchief but he didn't want even he almost couldn't move his hand.

And then they finally arrived...