" A message from the unknown person "

" If you're clever you won't come with him. Something can happen. Be careful. "  

...

Katherine's POV:

I woke up earlier. Today I'm gonna talk with my parents. I hope they'll allow me to go with Shawn. I can't believe. This all is like a dream. I could only dream about all this. I'm the happiest person in the whole world right now. And about last night... I just felt like I should kiss him. I thought he wanted to kiss me so I wanted to be first this time. The feeling is amazing. I was laughing after he went because the driver was looking at us haha. However I'm going to my parents now and I'll talk with them.

For Katherine it wasn't easy to ask them. They have never seen him before except on a TV. Her dad was silent so she was speaking with her mum.

" Honey, I understand you, but you must finish school here. You have friends here too. We're here. "

" I know mum, but Shawn will find me a good school and I'll call you every day. I promise. "

" It's not the same. Toronto is so far away from here. And also you met him a week ago. "

" Oh c'mon mum. I don't know everything about him that's true but I know so many things about him. Please. "

" No. No way. I mean, when you're 18 years old you can make your own decisions like that. "

Katherine was so angry and sad. Yes she can escape from home but that's not a good idea. Even if her dad didn't tell anything she knew that he agrees with her mum. She had a lot of questions in her head. ' Why not? ' ' What did I do wrong? ' ' What will I tell Shawn?? ' She got so many messages from Shawn like ' What did they say ? ' ' Are you okay? ' ' I can talk with them ' but she didn't answer. She was crying. 

Shawn's POV:

 I should ask Katherine what her parents said. I think that they'll allow her to come with me. If they don't I will talk with them. I sent her a few messages. She's not answering. I hope everything's okay. I'm calling her now. 

After so many calls from Shawn, she finally answered.

" Hey " 

" Hey Kat, is everything okay? "

She was crying. He could hear.

" Kat what happened?? Tell me? "

" Shawn... I... I'm so sorry... They didn't allow me to come with you... "

" Oh don't cry! I wll talk with them. "

" No, I will try to talk with them again. "

Katherine didn't want to bother him. She knew that she'll try to do everything just to go with him. She thought  there's nothing that will stop her to come with him if her parents allow her. But she was wrong. She got a message from the unknown person.

" If you're clever you won't come with him. Something can happen. Be careful. "