" I need you "

" C'mon, it's time for you to wake up. Please. "  

...

It was about 6am when Shawn entered Katherine's room. He couldn't fall asleep whole night. He was thinking about everything that happened.

He had her phone and when he turned it on he saw a bunch of messages from her parents and Iva. He didn't know what to tell to her parents. It was easier to tell everything to her best friend but not to her parents too. 

He decided not to tell anything about what happened. He told his mum to call them and tell them that she's okay and that she's on holiday with him. He wanted to tell them but he couldn't. He was hoping that everything will be okay so Katherine will talk with them after all this.

While his mum was talking with her parents he was talking with Iva and he told her everything. She was so sad . She told him to tell Katherine to call her when she wake up because they both had a big hope. They both knew that Katherine is strong.

This was a second day and she didn't wake up that day too. That day passed so quickly like the first day and it was so hard because third day came. Today is that day. She will wake up or... that's it.

" She's not waking up? " Doctor asked Shawn.

" No. But she will. I know she will. "

" You need to rest. "

" I can't leave her. This is my fault. If I was more careful she would be okay. "

" She's lucky to have you as her boyfriend. I hope she'll wake up and see you again. You deserve her. "

Hour by hour... nothing was changing. Shawn was holding Katherine's hand and he was looking at her whole time.

 " You can't leave me like this. We met each other about 2 weeks ago. We only had our first kiss. Please, wake up. I can't live without you. I want to visit a lot of places with you. I want to kiss you, to hug you, to hold you in my arms. I want to feel your love.You're the one. I'm sure you are. "

And in that moment the doors opened. That was Aaliyah. She came closer to Shawn and she hugged him. " Are you okay? " She asked him. " Yes " he smiled but the tears in his eyes didn't speak like that. " Can I tell her something? Maybe she can hear me. " she asked him. " Sure honey " he said and he made her some space.

She got closer to her. " Hey. It's me. Aaliyah. I don't know if you can hear me but I will tell you this anyway. You need to wake up. My brother needs you. I need you. We love you so much. If you don't wake up.... "

And she started crying too. Shawn hugged her. She continued talking. " So listen to me now. You will wake up or I will bit you. You know that I will. You better wake up. "

Shawn put his hand behind Katherine's head and he hugged her with his cheeks on her cheeks. " C'mon, it's time for you to wake up. Please. " he whispered on her ear.

Aaliyah caught her hand and in that moment something happened....