" Come with me "

" Wait, that's what you wanted to tell me?! That you're leaving? Well, thank you very much for reminding me of that! You made my night! "  

...

A couple of days passed and nothing really changed, except that Katherine and Shawn became even closer. They've been texting since their "date" ended and everything's been great. Everything except that Shawn's been hiding something big from Katherine. Something even bigger than that guy threatening him, he didn't really care about him, he cared about Katherine. And it was time for him to tell her that.

Katherine's P.O.V

About a week passed since Shawn's and my so-called date and I've never felt better. We've been talking so much about everything and I feel like I've known him since forever. He's much better person than I thought he was before I met him and I really hope that he thinks I'm much more than just good looks, too.

And yes, tonight we're going to go out again. This time, to a much nicer place, to some fancy restaurant downtown and right now, my biggest problem was to find what to wear. I opened my wardrobe, but I didn't find anything good enough. I started freaking out and then I saw a yellow dress on a chair in the corner of my room. I picked it up and scanned it from top to bottom. At that very moment I knew that I've found my dress. Then all I had to do was put some make-up on and leave and since I didn't like putting too much makeup on, it took me less than 10 minutes. I was ready to go, so that's what I did.

We agreed to meet near his hotel, again. I enjoyed the weather and night in general, everything about it was perfect. It would be even more perfect if Shawn told me that he feels the same, but, hey, the night was just about to start. When I came closer to hotel, I could see Shawn standing right in front of it. He was wearing a tuxedo and he was also holding a bouquet of red and pink roses. I smiled when I noticed that he was looking at me, too.
" You look amazing. " He told me and gave me the bouquet when I approached him and I returned a compliment.

" Then, shall we? " I asked him when I catched him admiring me from head to toe. He just nodded and smiled at me. I did the same.
I'm glad that the restaurant wasn't too far from hotel because I couldn't wait for this "date" to start. We entered it and sat by a table he reserved for us. The whole place was beautifully decorated, I adored it already. Not long after we started talking,  waiter came and took our orders. 

" So, do you like it? " Shawn asked.

" Like? I love it! But it must be expensive... "

He rolled his eyes. " It's nothing. Relax and enjoy your time. "

I felt so wonderful when he said that, I've always felt wonderful by his side.
And honestly, this dinner was the best I've ever had and I could see Shawn enjoying it, too. I was excited when he told me that he wants to talk to me once we exit the restaurant. And that's what we did.

" Thank you for everything, really, this was the best night ever. "

" You deserved it. "

" You think so? " I said with a smile.

" Yeah, totally, you deserve even better. "

" Better than this? Is that even possible? "

But, honestly, could this be any better?

" That's exactly what I wanted to talk to you about. Look, you know that my next concert is tomorrow in Toronto, right? "
" Yeah..? "

This was not what I expected. Actually, it was such an opposite. I felt my whole world falling apart in just one second.

" Wait, that's what you wanted to tell me?! That you're leaving? Well, thank you very much for reminding me of that! You made my night! "

I turned around, I just wanted to leave and cry in my room for the rest of my life, but he took my hand.

"Wait! Let me finish. I didn't invite you here to tell you just that. I invited you to ask you to come with me. "