" Stay away from her "

"Sure, you have to meet that girl I had a little fun with right after your gig last night.  "

...

Shawn's POV:

His dark hazel eyes stared right through me and he had that stupid grin that I'd gladly punch off his face.

" You?! What are YOU doing here?? " I told him as calmly as it was possible in that moment because I was full of anger.

" I wanted to tell you that I know everything about you now " He still had that stupid grin on his face. How dare he to come here and interrupt me without any reason? Oh, wait, he had a reason, but it's the most stupid I've ever heard.

" Oh, yeah, sure. Since you know everything about me, you know where I'm supposed to be in less than five minutes, don't you? "

" Sure, you have to meet that girl I had a little fun with right after your gig last night. "

Okay, I see what he wants to do - he wants to make me even angrier than I already was just by seeing his face, but I won't give him that satisfaction.

" Yes, look how smart you are - stay away from her. "

He laughed. " So nice that you care about her, but I'm not here because of her, I'm here because of you."

" Oh, really, and why is that? "

" Don't play a fool, I've studied you, Shawn, I know you're not the one. You know exactly why I'm here. "

Oh, come on, is this guy really here to fight or someone's kidding me? To fight now? I don't wanna stain my shirt, at least not right before my date.

" So, you wanna fight? " I asked him straight away, I had no time to waste anymore.

He laughed again. " You're really impatient, aren't you? Well, I'm not, as you can see, and I also like surprises. I like unexpected things, you know? And I'm sure that your girl does, too. "

I lost it. I finally lost it. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and told him right into his face. " Stay away from her. Am I clear? "

No matter how angry or how much I wanted to kill him at the moment, he just smiled and told me: " Crystal. "

I heard footsteps and the door behind me opened and I saw Matt and some security guys coming. I let go of his collar and then security stepped forward. They asked me if I was okay and when they wanted to approach that guy, he ran off. I wanted so bad to go after him, but something told me not to. Then Matt took me to the bathroom and tried to calm me down.

" You okay, buddy? What did that scumbag want, anyways? "

" He had enough courage to stop me and threaten me right after the incident he made last night. "

He shook his head and patted my shoulder. " Well, then it's better that he ran away because I would beat the shit out of him. "

That actually made me laugh, Matt always knew how to make me laugh. That's one of reasons why he's my best friend. We left the hotel and I thanked him. He just smiled and then he quickly looked behind me. He kept looking and then I turned around, too. The moment I saw the person that stood there in an adorable blue skirt and plain white tee, I smiled the widest I could.