" Some special feeling "

" He wasn't know what happened, but he felt like ...like she's the one. "

...

She saw Shawn. She put her hand on Katherine's shoulder. ' It's okay Iva, maybe next time... ' She was so sad. Shawn was looking at her.

" Turn around " Iva said with a happy face.

" I'm not coming back... I told you it's okay "

" Just turn around "

Katherine turned around and saw Shawn smiling.

" What happened? " Shawn asked her.

" Umm, nothing, we just... "

" Actually we're going home now " Iva interrupted her.

" Why? The concert will start soon? " he asked surprised.

" Well, we don't have a reserved places "

" How? That's impossible. "

He looked at their tickets.

" Okay, follow me "

Iva smiled and Katherine was confused. He took them to the organizators and they just said " follow us "

" See ya soon girls! " Shawn winked.

They were so happy this time.

Katherine's POV:

So here we are! Right in front of the stage. It's amazing here. I can't wait to see Shawn. Maybe he'll come closer to us. There he is! Finally! He's so handsome. Green T-shirt and.... black jeans as always. He climbed onto the stage and I can't stop watching at him. Is he... is he looking at me right now? No way!

" He's looking at you Katt! " Iva said to her. Then he started singing.

" Don't forget the lyrics girl! " Katherine smiled.

All the time she was looking at him and singing loud. He noticed her so many times. Every time he looked at her, he had a particular smile. She was feeling like she's falling in love slowly. And from nowhere he came so close to her. He stretched out his hand. So many girl touched his hand but , when SHE touched his hand he had some special feeling. He wasn't know what happened, but he felt like ...like she's the one. They were looking into their eyes and they couldn't look away. Iva enjoyed to look the way they're looking at eachother. Of course she is. Katherine is her best friend. When the concert ended Iva and Katherine came out.

Shawn's POV:

" And? " someone said to me. I turn around and I see Matt.

" What and ?"

" You don't have anything to tell me? " he's smiling.

" About what? "

" Man, you were looking at that girl all night. Don't you tell me that you don't like her. "

" I don't... I just... "

" Really? " he asks with a strange look.

" Actually I don't know. When she touched my hand I had some feeling. A beautiful feeling. "

Matt is looking at me and I don't know what to tell him.

" Why are you looking at me like that? "

" What if she's the one? "

" Maybe, but how can I know that? She is probably gone. The concert ended and she's probably not here anymore. Mabye I'll never see her again. "

"Never say never bro. And maybe she's still here. Come on, we need to go " he put his hand on my shoulder. I smiled.

...

" And what are we waiting for ? We should go home" Iva asked Katherine.

" Can we just stay a little longer? " Iva was laughing.

" Okay then haha "

Shawn's POV:

" HELP! " someone screams.

" Matt, did you hear that? "

" What's going on? "

I start to run to that sound. " ARE YOU KIDDING ME? "