" Our date maybe "

" Date with some muffins and girl you like = the best date ever.  "

...

She left her muffins and she told her  mum to put them in the oven. She called Shawn.

" Hey " 

" What happened Shawn? What is so important? "

" I wanted to tell you not to forget my muffins! " he was laughing.

' Really? I was so scared when he sent me that message and now he's telling me about muffins?  '

" Are you crazy?! " 

" Why? " he asked.

" I worried about what happened and you're telling me about muffins now? I can't believe Shawn! "

He was laughing. But she got the joke too, so she was laughing with him.

" You feel better now? "

" Yeah, I'm much better "

" See you at 7pm here? "

" Yeah. And I won't forget muffins! Hahaha "

" See ya soon then! "

" See ya Shawn, bye! "

She couldn't believe that is actually Shawn and that she's talking with him. But she was worried. What if he doesn't like her? What if he wants just be friends with her? She knew that she fell in love with him and she was in a inconvenient situation. She's just a fan like the other girls. Why would he like her? But there's always another question in her head. Why would he ask her for a number if he doesn't like her? And that made her so confident. 

After a few hours she was ready. A blue skirt, white T-shirt and white sandals. Great. Her mum packed her muffins for Shawn. " See ya soon honey! " " Bye mum "

Shawn's POV:

I will see her again.I need to know if she likes me too. I'm in front of hotel right now and I'm just waiting to see her. I want to hug her again, to touch her hands. I want to look into her beautiful eyes. I bought a rose for her. Who knows? Anyway, this will be our date maybe. Date with some muffins and girl you like = the best date ever. " SHAWN MENDES " somebody said loud. I turn around. No way.