" You're our Superman Skylar "

" I know that we won't for sure let our children watch Superman ever again. Only Harry Potter.  "

...

* 10 years later *

" MUM! WE'RE HOME! " Gentle voice screamed. Then the doors opened and SURPRISE.

" Hey princess, guess who came from school. " Shawn said to Katherine while holding Skylar's rucksack. She first ran to Skylar and hugged him as hard as she could. Then she got up and kissed Shawn. She put the rucksack on the side and then they moved by the table. Lunch time.

" How was your first day in school baby? " Katherine asked Skylar. He smiled and didn't answer. " Why aren't you answering to your mum Skylar? That's not nice. " Shawn said to him. He moved away from them and he ran to the hallway. They both were confused. They both wanted to go after him but he was faster. He approached them with a peace of paper in his little hands. 

" Mum, dad, look! " he said. They looked at the piece of paper. There was a drawn heart on it. " What's that? " Shawn asked. " Will you be angry if i tell you what happened? " Skylar asked. " Of course we won't baby. Tell us. " Kat said while holding his little hands. Shawn looked at her like he wanted to tell  ' Hun, you'll talk with him. You understand him the best. "

" I met Hannah. " 

" And ... she drew this heart? "

" Yes. Because I saved her today. "

" You saved her? What do you mean Skylar? "

" You won't be angry? "

" I won't. "

" Promise me. "

" I promise bby. "

" Danny told her that her skirt is ugly. She was sad so I told him to stay away from her. "

Katherine and Shawn looked at each other remembering the day when he was protecting her. He remembered telling Brian  to stay away from Katherine. They both smiled. 

" And she thanked me and drew me this heart.  Mum, dad... are you angry? "

" We're not baby. "

" I am bad... "

" You're not bad baby, you were protecting her. And that means you're a good boy. "

" That means I'm a hero now?  "

" Yes bby. You're our hero. "

" Like.. I'm Superman now? "

" You're our Superman. " Shawn told him. 

They took him to bed after lunch. Afternoon nap. Then Katherine called Iva. It was about 7pm when she came with her husband and kid to their apartment. Shawn and Katherine were so happy to see them. Iva moved to Toronto 2 years after Shawn and Katherine's engagement. She met Nick and now they have a daughter named Lilly. She's 2 years older than Skylar. 

Lilly and Skylar were watching cartoons on iPad while Iva,Nick,Shawn and Katherine were watching Harry Potter.

" How many times will we watch this movie Shawn? "  Iva asked.

" Well I don't know answer on that question but I know that we won't for sure let our children watch Superman ever again. Only Harry Potter. "

" Shawn... " Katherine smiled.

" What? Why is Superman bigger hero than Harry Potter? "

" He is Shawn, admit that. "

" Nope, never. "

Their story will never end. You will always remember this. You should know that everything is possible. Never give up on your dreams.Katherine didn't give up, and neither should you. Never. ;)