" Our first kiss "

"This was your first kiss, wasn't it? And our first kiss too."  

...

"Wait, what did you say? " she asked. She was in shock. Why is he asking her to go with him? It's obvious but she couldn't understand. 

" Why are you asking me this? " she was confused.He looked into her beautiful brown eyes. 

" Because I love you " he said.

 She didn't know what to answer. The way he looked at her... you should've seen that. 

He was afraid to tell her that but he did. He told her. He came closer to her.

 "In that moment when you touched my hand I told myself I need to do everything to meet you. I had some special feeling. I never felt something like that before" 

" You too?" He was confused when she asked him that. She was too. Is that even possible? They've both had that feeling.

 " I had that feeling too. And I was about asking myself ' what's going on ' and.. " 

In that moment she just felt his lips on her lips. He kissed her. His hands were around her neck. Her hands were touching his. 

"And? I'm waiting for your answer."

" Shawn I... I need to think about that. You know my school starts in a coulpe of days. I just.."

He was smiling. She looked at him astonished. 

"Why are you smiling?"

"This was your first kiss, wasn't it? And our first kiss too."

She blushed. 

"It was.. well I wanted to tell you that I don't want it to be our last too. I want you to come with me. I really need to go soon and I don't want to leave you here. I know your family's here and your best friend too but ... I want to be with you. I promise I will protect you. I won't let anyone to hurt you."

And then she finally answered...