" I'm sorry "

" I swear to God if you did something to her.... "  

...

Katherine's POV:

When I saw the message I immediately took all my stuff from the apartment. I can't believe he did that. Obviously he likes to play with my emotions. I called the taxi and when I arrived at the  Air Canada Centre I told the driver to wait. I saw so many people leaving so I assumed the concert is over. I came closer and one of the security boys recognized me so he allowed me to go to the backstage. When I came in I saw Shawn. He was on his phone. Is there something more that he wants to tell me? He told me everything with that message. He left the phone and then he looked at me. He smiled and that smile actually killed me in that moment because of the message he sent. My eyes were full of tears. I didn't want to listen him I just left as fast as I could. I went to a taxi and I'm going at the airport right now. 

She left so fast and Shawn was in shock. He picked up the phone and called her but she turned off her phone. When he wanted to send her a message he saw something weird. 

A message sent from his phone:

" All of this was bad idea. I got you a plane ticket for flight home. It's better for both of us "

" WHAT?! " he screamed.  " Matt! " he said out of loud. Matt immediately came to him.

" Bro what happened? " 

" I left my phone here before the concert and I totally forgot about it and while I was performing somebody took phone and sent a message to Katherine. You were around, did you saw someone coming here? "

" No, I haven't seen anyone. "

" Are you sure? Think about it please. "

" Actually Chris was here with some guy but he told to the security that he forgot something here in backstage. "

" And they allowed him? Call him. "

" Of course, he's our member? You okay Shawn? "

" No I'm not okay. Hurry up please. "

Matt was searching for Chris while Shawn sent a bunch of messages to Katherine, but he didn't find him. 

" I can't find him. "

And when Shawn was about searching by himself and was on the street far away from Air Canada Centre he saw him.

" Need something? " Chris said.

Shawn got closer to him. He looked straight into his eyes. He wasn't sure about all this but he wanted to ask him first. He put his hand oh his shoulder.

" Buddy did you take my phone while I was performing? "

He put his hand away from his shoulder.

" Look Shawn, I won't lie to you because you will sooner or later know the truth. And it doesn't matter now because you can't do anything right now. I'm sorry. "

He smiled. Shawn was confused. Matt was too.

" What are you talking about? "

" Call your girfriend again and you'll know everything "

" What are you talking about Chris? "

" You're so stupid, you know? Really? You didn't notice anything? "

" What is this about man? "

" Call your girlfriend and she'll tell you everything. Or maybe she won't... "

Shawn grabbed his tie. 

" I swear to God if you did something to her.... "

He pushed him away. Shawn took the phone and saw that Katherine turned on her phone. He called her.

" Shawn.... I'm sorry... "

When he heard that voice he could knew what's going on.