Telling Mom and Dad

I got off of Grayson's bed and made my way to my parents room. The door was closed, so I knocked. My mom said,
    "Come in!"
I walked in and sat on the bed. I said,
    "I have something to tell you."
My mom said,
    "What is it honey?"
I said,
    "I know I should wait until daddy gets home but I've made a decision based on what people have said in the comments on E and Gray's youtube video."
My mom said,
    "Ashlynn you can't listen to them. Look at your brothers. They don't listen to them, they keep going and post stuff every week. If your making a big decision based on that there's something wrong honey I'm sorry."
I said,
    "Mom, I know it's probably a stupid excuse to make a big decision but I think it'll help me out in the long run."
My mom sighed. I said,
    "I've decided to move with Ethan and Grayson-"
My mom cut me off and said,
    "Ashlynn."
I said,
    "Just for a couple months to see how it goes. Mom please don't be mad, don't you trust us?"
My mom said,
    "I'm not mad, and it's not that I don't trust you it's that I'm gonna miss having you around. I miss having all 4 of my babies home at the same time. It doesn't happen often, but if it's something you wanna do I'll support it. Now you've gotta talk to your dad."
I nodded and sighed. My dad is a loving person but he has anger problems sometimes just like the twins. I took a deep breath, then took my phone out, and dialed my dad's phone number. (D-Dad, A-Ashlynn)
D: Hello?
A: Hey, daddy, it's Ashlynn.
D: Hey honey, how's your day?
A: Great, um I have something to tell you. I made a decision....to move in with Grayson and Ethan in L.A.
D: Honestly, I thought this would come up sometime so I'm not mad about it. Have fun honey. I support your decision. Also tell your mom that I don't know when I'll be home, it should be within the next week unless something goes wrong with our campaign.
A: Thank you so much daddy! I will! Love you bye!
D: Love you to, bye.
I hung up my phone and cheered. I ran into my moms room and told her the news. She was pleasantly surprised to say the least. I also told her that dad wouldn't be home for about another week. She nodded and I went to tell E and Gray. I couldn't wait to move in with them and see Jake, Logan, Jack, Aaron, and all the magcon boys more often! This was gonna be great.
A/N: Sorry for the chapter being so short but hopefully and probably the next the chapter will be longer! Enjoy tho! Thank you so much for all the love on this book! Ilysm! Ily all! ❤️ 🤗