Losing You

I went downstairs and into the living room to be met with my family sitting on the couch, looking anxious. Ethan said,
    "So what was it?"
I said,
    "A movie that I lost years ago. Danielle was just returning it to me. No biggy."
Ethan and Grayson crossed their arms and Grayson said,
"Well it must've been a horror movie because you're white a sheet."
I took a deep breath, sighed and said,
"Look, it's nothing ok? Just don't worry about it, ok..I swear."
My family looked at one another, then sighed and looked at me.
I wasn't going to tell them, especially E and Gray if I could help it because I knew that Ethan and Grayson would be annoyed, and my parents would feel bad for me but also be annoyed at this whole situation. I've been blackmailed twice within a span of what feels like a month or 2, that can't be healthy. I grabbed an apple, then went up to my bedroom and texted Danielle.
A: Hey! What gives?! What the h*** is going on???
D: Hey
A: That's it? Just hey? Who told you to give me this flash drive?
D: Ash!
A:Danielle!
D: Alright, alright fine. You're a nice kid, and I can't do this to you so...let's just say that it's someone that your kinda close to. I can't say anymore than that.
A: Hmmm, wait why can't you say anything more?!
D: Bye Ashlynn.
A: Danielle!
A: Danielle!
A: Fine

  I threw my phone down on the bed, that conversation got me literally nowhere. But she did tell me something that might help me at least a little. I thought about it and I seriously couldn't come up with a single person that I had been and am kinda close to other than......my brothers. I swear if they think this funny, they've got another thing coming. I walked out my bedroom and made my way to their room down the hall. I opened the door and Ethan was laying on his bed, playing on his phone. He jolted up right and said annoyingly,
    "Don't you know how to knock?!"
I said,
"Where's Grayson?"
He said,
"In the bathroom, where it looks like is the only place to get away from you."
He smirked and I said,
"Haha, I know you guys know what's going on right now!"
He said,
"What are talking about? Other than this, what else is happening??!"
I said,
"Don't play dumb!"
Grayson walked in at that moment and said,
"What is all the yelling about!!?"
Ethan said,
"She said that we know "what's happening" and I'm not playing dumb A! What are you talking about!!??"
I said,
"The fact that I have someone black mailing me and telling me that I better do what they want or they'll ruin your reputation and mine!!!!"

They looked at me with confused but concerned looks. Grayson said,
    "What?!! Someone else is blackmailing you?!"
I said,
    "Stop playing dumb! I know it's you two playing a prank! So cut it out!"
Ethan said,
    "We're not pranking you!!"
I said,
    "Liars!"
That done it. Grayson said,
    "You can call us names all you want but lairs is not one of them!!! I don't appreciate how you are calling us something we're not!!"
Ethan said,
    "Don't call us liars!!!"
I said,
    "You guys called me a liar but I can't call you guys that!?"
Grayson said,
    "That was different!"
I said,
    "NO it wasn't!!! You guys are such hypocrites!!!"
Ethan said,
    "Look who's talking!!!"
I sighed and said,
     "Just stop this prank!!"
Grayson said,
    "We already told you we aren't pranking you!!!!"
I said,
    "You know what, if you won't admit it, that's fine, but it doesn't mean that I have to deal with this crap! I'm gonna figure out who's doing this and if you guys are lying to me and it is you, then I'm going to kill you both! You both are such annoying little idiots! You waste your time making stupid videos, and making us, particularly me look like a stupid, hormonal, butt wipe. Here I am trying to keep you guys from getting your career ruined and you lie to me!"
Ethan said,
    "If we're such hypocrites, and IDIOTS, THEN WE'LL GET OUT OF YOUR LIFE! GET OUT OF OUR ROOM, and NEVER EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN!"
Grayson said,
    "SAME GOES FOR ME! I THOUGHT WE WERE JUST STARTING TO GET ALONG AGAIN, BUT CALLING OUR JOB STUPID?? NO, ASHLYNN YOU'RE THE STUPID ONE! DON'T COME RUNNING TO ME WHEN AND IF SOMETHING BAD EVER HAPPENS TO YOU, OR YOU FEEL BAD, CAUSE GUESS WHAT.....I...WONT...BE....THERE!! GO AWAY SOMEWHERE AND NEVER COME BACK. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! YOU'RE SUCH A LITTLE TWERP AND NO ONE WANTS YOU AROUND!"
My dad walked in at that exact moment, and said,
    "What's with all the yelling!?"
Ethan said,
    "GET THE F*** OUT OF OUR ROOM and DON'T CALL US LIARS!!"
My dad yelled, "HEY! ETHAN GRANT DOLAN! WATCH YOUR MOUTH!"
I scoffed and ran to my room. I slammed the door and laid down on my bed. I thought about it, and they wouldn't be acting this way towards me unless they actually didn't prank me. I'm such a stubborn, stupid, person sometimes. As I thought about what had just happened, I realized that might've made a mistake, and just lost two of the people I care most about. Tears filled my eyes. I shouldn't have done what I did, but that just gave me more motivation to find out who is Black mailing me. What is it with my brothers and I and calling each other liars, it's stupid. I just lost my most annoying but hilarious best friends. What I have done?