A Little Meet And Greet Of Sorts

We all got out of the camper, the mobile home, and went inside to the restrooms. After we had used the bathroom and started walking back to the mobile home, a few girls ran up to us and yelled, "ETHAN! GRAYSON! ASHLYNN!"
I was nervous. I'd never had people come up to me and be particularly excited to see me. Ethan and Grayson yes, but me, no. They asked to take pictures, and asked us all a few questions. A girl said, "I love you guys so much! Could I have a picture?"
I smiled and said, "Sure."
She took a picture with E, Gray, and I, then hugged us. Nash, Alex, Hayes, Aaron, and Jack took pics with all of the girls too and hugged them all. After the boys hugged all of the girls, we all started grading back to the camper. As we were walking out, all of the girls said in unison, "LOVE YOU!"
Gray and E looked back at them and said, "Love you guys more!" I smiled and waved. I honestly really do appreciate Gray and Ethan's fans. They are so sweet. When we got back in the camper I realized that Ethan was supposed to talk to Gray. Let's see how this goes.
A/N: Sorry about the chapter being a little short guys, I just really wanted to update but didn't feel like writing every detail of what could have potentially happened at the rest stop, but I hope you guys still in enjoy and should I try to set a date and update that same day once a week?!?