Someone slid into Grayson's DM's?!?!?!?!

I ran over to Grayson and looked at his phone only to be greeted with a face I didn't recognize, a girl. The girl said,
"Babe! Who is that? You're dating her aren't you!!"
Ethan laughed. Grayson and I looked at each other and said in unison,
"EWWW!"
Grayson said,
"No, ugh! Talia this is my little sister Ashlynn, I've mentioned her to you before."
The girl, whose name I just found out was Talia said,
"Oh ok, prove it."
Grayson said,
"How?"
My eyes widened, "Yeah how?"
Talia said,
"Punch her."
My jaw dropped. Grayson shrugged his shoulders and I said,
"What!!"
Grayson punched my right arm really hard! I said,
"OWW!!"
I pushed him and he laughed. Talia said,
"Ok. I believe you."
I said sarcastically,
"Well isn't that just great?"
Grayson said,
"Hey, babe, you should come by the warehouse soon and stay at our apartment soon. How about in two days?"
Talia said,
"Babe, that sounds great! I'd love to. Be there in two days! I gotta go. Talk to you later. Bye, love you."
Grayson said,
"Love you to."
Then the FaceTime call ended. I said,
"Who is she?? How old is she?? How'd you meet her??"
Grayson said,
"Talia Simpkins. She's 17 and I met her on tour. We were eating in a restaurant and I was on Instagram and I got a DM from her. She told me that she'd seen me on YouTube, obviously, but we talked for like an hour. then she had to go so she gave me her number. I thought she was cute based off of her profile pic so I gave it a chance and texted her. From then on we just connected."
I said,
"So you're telling me that someone slid into your DM's?"
I laughed. Him and Ethan laughed and he shook his head. Ethan said,
"Hey Ash, since Gray's girlfriend is comin in a couple days we can embarrass him in front of her!"
I said,
"Yeah!"
Grayson said,
"You both better not or I'll kill you both!"
Ethan and I laughed. I said,
"Well I'll let you guys transfer your DVD's and not talk to girls!! Bye."
They laughed and said in unison,
"Bye."
I walked out and into the room I shared with Gray. I thought about it and where I was I imma sleep when his girlfriend came? She would either sleep in my bed or sleep with Grayson and do things I do NOT want to witness 😂. Guess I'll be sleeping in E's room maybe. Guess we'll have to wait and see how that plays out when she gets here."