Chapter 5

"LEXI!!" I shouted in excitement. 

Yes, I know her. We both were best friends, more so sisters to each other. I ran to her, pushed Damon away and hugged her tight. She was tense at first but then she saw me and imitated my actions.

So for a minute we just hug each other. When we pull from each other I look at her and start laughing. She had lipstick smudged all over her face and her hair looks like a bird's nest. Soon after she too joined the laughter. 

I had tears prickling through my eyes as I realised how much I had missed her. 

She was always there for me, when my parents were alive. But when they died, my step brother didn't allow me to go anywhere. He had even forbid to make any friends. I didn't want to lose Lexi so I told her that I was shifting to a new place. I even changed my school because of that. 

I am so happy to see them together. But in an instant I realised that her and Mr. Salvatore were making out.  

Oh God! 

I am happy for her to have him as her boyfriend, but God, this is embarrassing. My face gets heated in an instant. 

"I missed you so so much" I said and hugged her as if my life depended on her. She too hugged me tightly. I missed this. I missed us. I wish I could go back to the way things were before. 

"Do you know each other?" I heard Damon say. Because of the reunion I almost forgot of Mr. Salvatore's presence. I looked at him and grinned. 

"Yeah, and I am sorry but you two can totally get back to your unfinished business" I say. 

And then I pushed Damon to Lexi and asked him continue whatever they were doing and left the room.

(DAMON'S POV)

From the moment I had seen Elena I've been having sexual fantasies about her. Her petite and fragile body underneath me, writhing with pleasure. 

All I can think about is how plump her lips and how good would it feel to have moving in sync with mine. 

I get over this sexual frustration, I called for a booty call. I have known Lexi for about 2 weeks. I met her at the bar and had a one night stand. 

She gave me her number so I call her whenever I need to get the stress out of my system. 

When she entered the room, I dragged her to my desk and started kissing her angrily. Anger for having sexual fantasies about my personal assistant. 

I was so into the kiss that I didn't hear someone knocking at the door. The second time when I heard it I ignored, I just wanted to get her image out of my mind. 

Just then the door opened and I stopped what I was doing. I looked at Elena, I expected to be jealous or something, but instead I saw her grinning like a new born puppy. 

And then she screamed "LEXI!!" and ran towards us. She pushed me away from Lexi and hugged her tight and Lexi did the same. 

I was totally confused. 

So I asked them if they knew each other. Elena turned around and grinned. She nodded her head. And she did something unexpected, she asked to complete our unfinished business and pushed me to Lexi. 

How awkward could it get?

"We could continue this some other time" She said. 

"But can you do me a favour? Can you give this to Elena?" She said pleadingly. I looked at her hand to see what she was offering. 

It was a piece of paper. It had her number written on it along with her address. At the bottom she had written- I missed you! Let's get back together. 

I looked back at her and nodded. I'll give it to her, by the end of the day.