Chapter 11

Without wasting any time I knocked on his door. 

"Come in" I hear him grunt. 

Oh god, help me!

I don't want to lose this job. 

I was hurting so much, I didn't want to add to it by losing my job. With shaky hands, I open the door and get inside. 

He looked angry. No cut that he looked furious. 

But as soon as he saw my face, his eyes softened. 

"Have you been crying?" He asked gently. For a moment I surprised. 

What has happened to him?

When did he become so gentle?

"N-no" I stutter. 

"Don't lie to me! Tell me what happened?" He asked me almost shouting. 

"N-nothing sir!" To divert his mind I start talking about the upcoming project. 

He seemed reluctant, but he went with the flow. And I was grateful for it.  If he had asked once more, I am sure I would have broken down right in front of him. 

(Damon's POV)

From the moment I saw her face, I knew something was wrong. She tried to divert the subject but I could see right through her. She was obviously hurting and I knew she wouldn't tell me. 

For about 2 hours I kept thinking about her. 

What happened to her?

Did someone hurt her?

Just the thought of someone hurting her had my gut twisting.  

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard someone calling for me. 

"Come in," I said in the most stoic voice I could muster. I was surprised to see the HR head. In fact, I have never even met him in person until now.

"What can I help you with?" I asked in a wary tone. 

"It's about your PA"now that got my attention. 

"What happened?" I asked hurriedly. He looked surprised. Hell, even I was surprised. 

"I have received a complaint from your PA against Richard" 

Richard!? What has Richard to do with my PA

"Elaborate" The protectiveness in my tone sure surprised the hell out of me but, I was far too into my worry for Elena to give damn about it.

"We don't have any definite proof to validate Ms. Gilbert's accusations. So, um, it appears so, as if Richard sexually harassed Ms. Gilbert". He said warily as if he didn't believe my Elena!

How dare he touch her!?

Mine!

She's mine!

How dare he! 

I wanted to hurt someone. I'm sure I was turning into ugly shades of red. Never in my life had I felt this kind of rage inside my body. Never. Never had I wanted to hurt someone so bad as Richard, at the moment. 

Without wasting any time I ask the HR head to leave immediately and made my way to the sich bastard's office.

I was raging. All I could see was red. 

I'll kill him!

When I reached his cabin, I punch him straight on his jaw as hard as I could. He looked confused.

"What did you do to her?" I ask in a menacing tone. 

"Who are-" I don't let him finish his sentence and punch him again. 

This time he couched blood. 

"St-top" He begs. 

"She asked you to stop, but did you? Huh?" I wanted to kill him right there. My patience was running a thin line. 

"Tell me!" I shouted at him. 

"She was tempting me" He cried. This time I don't control myself and kept punching him. 

"S-stop! She's not even worth it!"

"That bitch tried to seduce me! She even sucked my dick!" He shouts. 

How dare he try to blame my sweet Elena!? How dare he!? 

Who did he think he was!?

I gave him one last hard blow. Once he had passed out, I felt beyond satisfied. But that doesn't mean I won't torcher him. 

Right now, I just need to be with my Elena. All I could see was my Elena.

So sweet. How could anyone hurt her!? How!?

On my way, I see the HR head once again. He immediately rushes by my side. 

"Sir, you might want to see yesterday's footage just for evidence of some sort.

Bah! Evidence!? I am going to kill him before the cops police even sniff about it. But now I was eager to see yesterday's footage. I can't bear to imagine what my sweet Elena had to go through.

I rush to the camera room. The guards were surprised to see me. But I did not care. 

"Show me yesterday's footage" I growled at them. They immediately started processing it. 

"Put it in fast motion" I wanted to see what that bastard did so I could kill him with my own hands. 

I see her entering the office. It's early at that time. She reaches her office and started working. She was working late. At around 8 pm I see the bastard entering her cabin. When she sees him, she tries to rush out of the office. But that bastard put his filthy hand on her. How dare he? 

He throws her on the couch. 

I will kill him. I swear I will give him the most painful and slow death. 

He tore her shirt and she kept begging for him to stop. 

I started to shake. I was beyond livid. 

The guards were shocked at everything that was playing in front of them. 

I thought he would stop after that, but no he did not. He did something so disgusting that I wanted to torcher him for all his life. He forced his filthy dick inside her mouth. 

She kept thrashing and begging. 

And then she ran. Without wearing any shirt. 

"Save it" I shouted. The guards were scared. They should be. Where were they when all this was happening to her. In just a second I punched the head guard. 

"Where were you when all this was happening to her?" I shouted at him. 

"I'm s-sorry si-ir, but Richard si-r-r had given u-s-s a treat. All guards were at the p-party" He stutters. 

No one can save him. I will kill him. Just wait and watch, here I come.