Chapter 18

Damon's POV

With quick reflexes, I whip my face to my right side and saw a lean teenager running away on his bicycle. It took me a total of 5 seconds to decipher what just happened. 

That brat left a shiner on my brand new car! That slimy piece of shit! I hurry out of my car to see the bruise he left on my precious car. As predicted, it looked terrible and in my head, I can see dollar signs threatening to pop out. That cockblocking piece of shit!

The time had finally come when I could in real savor my sweet little Elena's honey lips. Now it will just remain a fantasy waiting to be prophesied in the near future. 

I look back to see her watching me anxiously. Bravely, I smother my emotion with my everflowing adoration for her, just to stop myself from strangling that bastard and it worked. Hesitantly, she comes out of the car and approaches me. She has me at a complete loss of words when she slowly stands on her toes and oh so leisurely presses her lips to mine. Wow! I- I- I, fuck it! 

I can't form any coherent sentence at the moment, because all I can feel is her. Her small little body pressed against mine. Our lips tangling and battling for dominance, funny considering her short stature and her harmless facade. This overwhelmingly exceeds all of the fantasies of my self prophecied kisses with her. Yes, kisses. Multiple. 

I maneuver my hands to her lower back, forcing her impossibly close to me. She lifts her arms to my head and presses our faces even closer than I had previously thought impossible. I absolutely love the feel of her in my arms. I can't even begin to describe how I'm feeling at the moment. I never thought I could experience so much love and desire for anyone woman in my life. But with her, I feel what I've never felt before; I don't ever want this to stop. 

Very slowly, we lift our heads to catch some air. I stare deep into her eyes only to see the same desire and lust overflowing from her. I cradle her head in my hands, loving the feel of my large hands smoothing her cheeks. 

"Let's go to my apartment", she whispers and like a lost puppy, I trailed behind her to her apartment.