Chapter 8

As soon as the meeting got over, Damon instantly rose, forcing me to stand beside him as well. He glances at Jay and said "It was pleasure doing business with you. We'll meet tomorrow at my office." With that he took my hand and started walking towards the exit. It was difficult for me to catch up with him as he was walking so fast.

I was almost out of breath by the time we reached his car.

"Get in" He said rudely. In an instant I was furious.

"You could at least be polite" I mumbled and sat at the passenger seat.

"I would be, if you wouldn't have been flirting with our client" He exclaimed as soon as he entered.

I looked at him as if he was a clown.

"Are you serious!?" I asked baffled with his response.

"Why else do you think he kept staring at you and eyedressing you?" He shouted at me.

At this point I was so mad at him that I couldn't think straight.

"Stop the car" I said so calmly that even I was surprised.

"What?"

"I don't want to repeat myself, stop. The. Car" As soon as I said that, the car came to an immediate stop.

I didn't take more than a second to scramble out of the car.

"What are you doing? Come back!"

I could hear him shouting but I won't be his slave.

Been there, done that.

I was so mad at him, that I was seeing red. How dare he?

I felt bad. Really disgusted. When he kept staring at me. But that doesn't mean I was flirting him.

Soon he was just behind me. He held my forearm it was so sudden that I almost fell.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

Yeah sure! First he basically calls me a slut and then he apologizes.

"Leave me alone" I said very firmly.

"I'm sorry. Please. I wasn't thinking when I said that, it's just that I was mad at him. Please forgive me."

When I saw his eyes, I gave in. He seemed really sincere with his apology. Also I need this job to be able to stay away from my brother.