Chapter 6

Damon's POV

"Umm... That was kinda awkward" My head snapped back to Lexi, who was still in my arms. I get away from her. 

She just changed from being kind and loving, to her slutty self. 

"You can leave now" I said in a firm tone. She looks surprised. She huffs out a breath in annoyance and started dragging herself out of my office. 

"You are a fucking bastard" She seethes. I just ignore and start working on my laptop. After a few seconds I heard slamming of the door. 

I look up and realise something. Most women would get jealous, seeing me with other women. But, Elena didn't even notice and instead hugged Lexi. It was awkward but I wanted Elena to at least be a slight jealous or angry. 

My thoughts are abrupted by the knock on the door. I asked the person to come in. And in enters the person who's been messing with my head. Elena. 

"Sir, I was heading for lunch. Would you like something?" She asked, she was still blushing.

It's then that I realised that we had to go for a meeting. 

"We having a meeting to attend to." I say in the most professional tone I could muster. She looks at me and slumps her shoulder. 

I couldn't help but feel disappointed that she didn't want to go with me. 

"Oh... yeah, I kind of forgot." She gives a small smile, which instantly lightens me up. 

I like watching her smile, even if it's a small one. 

I stood up start walking towards her. 

I opened the door for her to leave first and she did after muttering a low thank you. 

I followed behind her. My gaze fixated at her cute little derriere. I wish I could squeeze it now. It took a lot of self control to stop my hands from moving and squeezing her sexy ass. My eyes were glazed with lust. All I want to do is to remove all the scarps of clothing from her body and fuck her senselessly. 

I was intently staring at her ass that I didn't realise when she turned. She cleared her throat to catch my attention and it worked. It snapped me out of my trance. 

"Umm, sir we've reached the car parking" She said in her adorable voice. 

I took my keys out of my pocket and started walking towards my car. We were soon seated. She at the passenger seat and I at the driver's seat. 

As soon as I sat, the first thing that I saw were her D cup sized breast. 

I don't how much longer I can control myself. I want her, no need her bad. 

I have never felt so attracted to a girl ever before in my life and it scares me. 

Once again my gaze shifts to her perky and round breasts. 

Sure it was going to be very long ride.