Chapter 9

Once we reached the office, I had calmed down. I really need this job and I can't let my ego get in the way. I still have a lot of loans and my rent. Now would not be a wise idea to let my pride get in the way. 

Mr. Salvatore had to go somewhere urgent so he dropped me to the office. I still have a lot of work to catch up on, so I guess I'll have to stay till at least 9 pm. 

                                                       ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

It was around 8 pm and I was still working. I was engrossed in my work that I didn't pay much attention to my surroundings. 

"We're finally alone at last" 

Startled, I look up to see the creepy elevator guy. When I looked at him, I got chills on my back. 

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I muster up my courage and ask in the most brave manner I can. I can't show him any fear, he could use my weakness against me. 

"Let's have some fun. What do you say?" He asks in husky voice. He's such a pig. Who does he think he is. I don't let my anger show through my expressions. 

"I'm getting late. So, you'll have to excuse me now." I hurry up and pick up purse and laptop bag. I was about to pass through him, but he came in front of me. It was too quick that I didn't have time get myself ready. 

He roughly grabbed me and threw me on the couch. I was so scared that I had tears welling up my eyes. 

He's a monster just like him. 

I hate men. All of them.

They all are the same. 

He quickly takes off his shirt and moves toward me. I was so scared. I don't have anyone to call since the rooms are sound proof. I have to think of something. Fast. 

He pushes me on the couch and straddles me. 

"Let's begin! Shall we?" He grunts. I am so disgusted by him. I don't think I'll ever be able to survive this. It's too much. 

"Please just let me go. I'll give you anything. J-just let me go" I cried. I feel so helpless, that I can't think of anything else. 

He ignores me and grabs my breast. I feel so violated. I started thrashing around, begging him to stop. But he doesn't listen. He tore my shirt and slides his hand under my skirt. 

No! This can't happen. I keep crying and thrashing around. But he's too strong. I can't  do anything. 

He then places his hand on my shoulder in a very tight grip. It hurt so much. 

He took of his pants and boxers. I'm sure he could see the horror on my face. He gets penis near my face and I have to stop my self from throwing up. 

"Do you want this, sweetheart?" He says in a sickly sweet tone. He doesn't wait for my response. 

He gets his penis on my mouth and slap me with it. I feel so ashamed. 

"Open you mouth" He shouts, but I don't. I keep my mouth shut. 

But he was smart. He pinched my nose in a very tight grip. When the air was out I had to open my mouth to breath. He used this as a chance to put his penis in my mouth. 

I try to take it out, but fail miserably. He's just too strong. I keep trying and he keeps moaning and groaning. 

And then, almost in an instant I take my heels from my legs and stab his thigh with its pointy end. He was so aroused that he didn't take notice of me taking off my heels. 

"You bitch" he grunts. 

I immediately get up and start running. 

"Get back here. I am not done with you" He shouts. 

I was so scared I kept running. Once I reached the ground floor, I realised that I did not have my shirt. But I didn't care. I had to get out of here. 

There was no guard on the front. Oh no. 

I had to leave. Fast. 

I took off. I kept running, I don't know for how long. But once I reached my apartment, I has tears falling off. I was so relieved to finally reach a safe place. I instantly get inside and rush to the bathroom. 

I threw up at least twice. I washed my mouth for at least ten times. Then I sat on the floor while showering. 

That is when I break down. 

I am alone.

All alone in this cruel world.