Chapter 12

(Elena POV)

It's been about an hour since I have been waiting for him. During this time, I kept thinking of various possibilities. 

What if he kicks me out of the company!? I can't possibly afford that!  

And when I wasn't thinking of him firing me, my thoughts drifted to Richard. Just thinking about him had me shaking like a leaf. He was so cruel to me! 

I can't stop thinking of his filthy hands on me. The way he forced himself upon when I kept begging him to stop. The way he shoved his cock deep into my face, to the point I couldn't breathe. All of it was so painful and humiliating. 

Should  I go to the police? Will they believe me? 

Or should I tell Mr. Salvatore? Will he-

Before I could delve deeper into my thoughts, the door opened with a bang. I gave an involuntary startled yelp. I was completely surprised to see Mr. Salvatore. He was red. His hands were clenched in tight fists almost to the point they turned white. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" His voice was thick with emotions. 

So now he knows. He must be disgusted by me! He must think of me as a lying and a vindictive bitch.

I hung my head low. I was completely embarrassed. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause so much choas in your office. But I swear, I am not lying to you. It is all true. I even begged him to stop. You have to believe me!"

I almost shouted out the last part. In an instant he was standing in front of me and then I was completely wrapped in his arms. This was it. I completely lost and cried m heart out. No one has ever held me like that. I liked it. No, I loved it! I felt safe.