Seated With Him During Dinner - Park Jimin

The Park Jimin? Asking if I'd like to dance with him??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here I am, eating in a luxurious hall that seems to be made for royalty, I don't think I belong here to be honest.
Yet here I am, to celebrate Bang-PD-nim getting a rather famous award. He threw this dinner and gathering for his staff.

BTS was also part of the guest list.

Although I loved them to bits, I felt pressured with them.
They looked so handsome and they surely fit in this scene more than I did, well more than I felt I did.

Apparently my attire was one of the best: I was wearing a flowy black silk dress that went to my knees with a modest sweetheart neckline, accessorised with a silver necklace, bracelet, and black shiny heels. My hair was in smooth waves.

What made it even worse was the fact that Park Jimin, the one that would tease me the most, was sitting right next to me.

He had the ability to appear cute one second and then bad-boyish and sexy the next - needless to say, it wrecked my totally innocent soul.

His outfit today was none the better - casual yet chic - his slick black hair making my legs weak.

Thank god I'm seated...

Luckily, I had food to eat, it was heavenly. Conversations were also distracting me from the wonderful man next to me, though accidental bumps from his elbow made me freeze and stutter whenever he said an apology, his smile made me want to run.

But I stayed in my spot, determined to not be beaten. Wait, why am I making this into a one-sided game?

It wasn't until the main course that we conversed casually, with us both noting that the food was delicious. He also mentioned that I looked wonderful and I made sure to compliment him back.

He flashed his signature eye smile at that, and I couldn't stop my breath hitching in response.

...Okay my funeral is next week, all are invited.

I took a sip of water, him chuckling. He must've known the effect he was having on me. Then, a few of the staff seated in front of us began speaking to him.

I took this time to chill, though with him right next to me, it wasn't as relaxing as I wished to be. I began pondering about dessert, excited to get more scrumptious food, before Jimin called out to me again.

"The staff just told me there'll be dancing later on. I'm not sure what kind of music will be playing but if it's slow, would you like to ballroom dance with me?" He asked, eyes swirling with eagerness as he waited for my answer.

The Park Jimin? Asking if I'd like to dance with him?? Of course—

"Yeah, that'd be nice," I replied, attempting not to seem ecstatic. He, on the other hand, let out an enthusiastic smile that I couldn't help reciprocating.

I wasn't just excited for dessert anymore.

The End

The End ♥