You Don't Like Your Writing? - Kim Taehyung

"I mean— me? Squealing over a kiss scene? Seriously?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dedicated to TEARJJK ,
Aren't we glad that exams are finally over, angel? I hope you like this 💜
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh Taehyung I'm so annoyed with myself. Recently, I feel like my writing isn't good enough. I want to give up."
Sana groaned, letting her head fall onto her desk, before yelping instantly afterwards and rubbing her forehead with a small pout.

Taehyung, who was sorting through his many dress shirts from the wardrobe, chuckled, "everything alright sweetheart?"

Sana turned her head to glare at him, eyes forming narrow slits as Taehyung felt burning embers fired at the back of his head.
"Weren't you listening? Tae, I'm being serious here."

A deep laugh exited his mouth once again, before facing her with a twinkling, amused gaze.
"I heard you, loud and clear. I'm just laughing because I think you're being daft."

Sana furrowed her eyebrows at the quirky word rolling off his tongue, she knew what it meant but had never heard him say it.
Taehyung realised her confusion and explained, "Fia says it a lot, just got stuck in my head."

Sana let out a small sound of understanding, before standing up.
"What do you mean I'm being daft?" She asked, "how?"

Taehyung advanced towards his disgruntled partner, embracing her in a gentle hug.
Sana found this sudden and due to the unexpectedness, her arms stayed stiffly by her side as Taehyung rubbed her upper back in soothing, slow motions.

"Sana, you are one of the greatest writers I've ever met. Your writing is beautiful and I can't believe that you don't think the same. You make me feel all sorts of emotions I thought I wouldn't get from reading."

Meanwhile, the female in his reassuring arms began wrapping her arms around his neck, heartbeat racing from the wholesome response as Taehyung continued, "I mean— me? Squealing over a kiss scene? Seriously?"

That made the disconcert girl giggle a little, making the brown-haired male smile, pulling his head back to reveal his crescent-shaped grin.
She felt her cheeks getting warm as they usually did with him; he made her feel so light despite the heavy troubles that occupied her mind.

"Thank you Taehyung, I appreciate you so much."

The End ♥️