Flowers Everywhere - Kim Seokjin

"We'll be the greatest royals ever! Eating chicken nuggets and lounging in our pyjamas all day."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N and Seokjin are sitting together in a field of flowers, surrounded by the beauty of a meadow, lush with blooming life. It's calming, yet gives off so much energy. One look, one sniff, one touch and your soul feels alive. Actually alive.

The couple admires the sight before them, plucking the dainty plants and weaving them together. Y/N wears a sky blue sundress, hair half down and half in a braid. Seokjin wears a white t-shirt and grey shorts, the pair both barefoot.

Once Seokjin is done making his flower crown - with his multiple daisies, dahlias and peonies - he crowns his lover beside him in a booming voice. "I hereby declare you, Princess Of The Blooming Flowers."

It's a title that makes Y/N giggle, dumbfounded. "So, I'm not a Queen?" She questions, teasing the brunette next to her.

"You'll be a Queen when I'm a King," he replies, fixing his fringe as it almost pokes his eyes. "We'll be the greatest royals ever! Eating chicken nuggets and lounging in our pyjamas all day."

Y/N nods in agreement with a smile as bright as the sun above them, satisfied with his answer. "Then, I declare you Prince Of Puns, Commander Of The Bards." Seokjin guffaws at that, lightly pushing her shoulder as she snickers.

His flower crown is adorned with oregano flowers, daises and some baby's breath. The crowns may be thin and clumsily made, but they're enough for this cheerful couple.

The pair lie down in the meadow, brushing against the stems and with grass tickling their feet. Y/N rests her head on Seokjin's chest, the two crowns laid near their shoes now.

She feels sleepy all of a sudden, and Seokjin chuckles to himself. He'll have to carry her all the way back to his car, but it's alright.

He'd do anything for her.

The End ♥️