Napping Angel - Kim Taehyung

"I love you, angel"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N slowly plays with Taehyung's ear as he naps, watching him with fondness in her eyes.
He never got enough time to sleep properly so she forced him to rest today, on his day off.

The bad thing was that she wanted to spend time with him too, so she thought they could nap together.
Except, she didn't feel tired at all.

Defeats the purpose.

So they're lying in bed, Y/N starting to play with her partner's hair gently, a small smile upon her face.
It was often strange to see him so peaceful like this. He was usually being a cute dork or a hot devil of a man.

He's human too and he needed moments like this to recharge.

His lips, plump and luscious as he would sing his heart out, now parted as he exhales even breaths.
His eyes, showcasing so much emotion to crowds of insane numbers, now in the dark as he sees dreams fabricated from his beautiful mind.

Maybe Y/N was meant to feel creepy from staring at him like this, a time where he's most vulnerable, yet this sight puts her to ease.
Knowing that her lover is safe and healthy is always her top priority.

And somewhere along the line, she begins yawning.
Eyes drooping down, she makes herself more comfortable before resting her forehead against Taehyung's.

"I love you, angel."
She kisses his nose goodnight after that sweet whisper, eventually drifting off to her own slumber.

The End ♥️