Her Thighs - Jeon Jungkook

"But I find them so sexy"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's watching a show on television, laughing every few seconds at the comedic blasts.
He turns his head swiftly when he hears the bedroom door of his apartment open, revealing his girlfriend in a grey hoodie and tight, black shorts.

"Sorry I took so long, retail kills me every time."
She says, trudging over to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Don't apologise Y/N, just come here and relax with me."
Jungkook almost whines, giggling when Y/N flashed him an excited smile.

"Did I miss much?"
She asks, referring to show before sitting down on the sofa with him.

He shakes his head, pulling Y/N closer so that she's sitting on the majority of his lap.
She slightly yelps, scared that the water will spill, whilst Jungkook just laughs like a mischievous child when she places it down and gives him a glare.

They sit together, bursting into laughter every so often.
Jungkook notices that Y/N keeps squirming, looking down at her almost bare legs.

"Babe, am I making you uncomfortable?"
He questions, moving away a little to give her space.

"No! Not you, it's just..." She looks embarrassed, fingers tugging at the hem of the hoodie.
"I... don't really like how my thighs are, they're too big- especially when I sit down. It's like my proportions don't match."

Jungkook shushed her, lowering the volume of the television before pulling her onto his lap again, this time, she's facing him.
"Y/N I swear, they don't look bad or unnatural or anything. It's typical that your thighs look thicker when you sit down. Even if your thighs were large, it wouldn't look bad."

Jungkook says in a serious tone, reassuring her.
She nods but he can still sense her hesitance.

"It just bugs me, yanno? I know it shouldn't but argh..."
She says, voice dipping into a whisper towards the end.

Jungkook begins kissing her neck, softly and gently.
"But I find them so sexy."

He states, hoping to sound sensual but his tone is too airy and it only makes them both laugh.
"Thank you but you could've said that normally."

Y/N replies, spirit lifting a tad.
Jungkook squeezes her thighs, nuzzling his head into the crook of her neck somewhat timidly.

"It's true okay, I mean it."
Y/N giggles, arms wrapping around his neck in a hug.

They cuddle silently for a while, as the TV becomes forgotten.

The End ♥️