Not Worthy - Jung Hoseok

'And I guess that meant I wasn't worthy of Hoseok'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having BTS's Jhope as your boyfriend is definitely amazing: he's kind, caring, funny, trustworthy, loving and lively and just everything I wanted in a guy.

We'd been together for two years – the best years of my life – until he started acting different.

He spent his free time with his bandmates instead of me and was fixated on his fans and his work.

Although I admired him for that, I felt cut off from his life.

One day I visited him at the Bighit's building, to bring food for him. I had been working on a recipe I had learnt from my mother and I wanted him to try it.

I stood before his door and as I brought my hand to knock, I overheard him talking to someone on the phone. I quietly opened the door, thinking that I should surprise him.

"No I can't leave her." I heard him say, I froze in the middle of fully opening the door, the air seemed thick with tension and I didn't know if I wanted to intrude.

I stayed quiet, not bringing any attention to myself but not wanting to miss out his phone call – who was he talking about?

"Look, I don't care what you say, I am not breaking up with Y/N." He said sternly and I tensed up, knowing he was talking about me.

"I have been keeping myself distant from her for an entire month now, what else do you want!?" He shouted.

I flinched at his outburst, I rarely saw him this angry.

"No, she's a part of my life now and I won't let you take her away from me appa."

Appa – his dad!?

I gulped, did his dad not like me? No, he seemed fine whenever we would meet...

My thoughts were cut short when he banged his fist onto his desk.

"I don't care if she ruins my reputation, my relationships or my career, I love her and I am not letting her go, ever." He said slowly, grinding his teeth.

My heart warmed with his words but my throat went dry, was I bad for him?

I normally got hate from Netizens about being his girlfriend and that did make it hard for Hoseok but I didn't think it would hurt him that much.

Was I a bad factor in his life?

He ended the call and dropped his phone on the desk, rubbing his eyes with his hands and letting out a sigh of anger.

He turned around abruptly and his eyes immediately flew to me, his face in shock.

I just stood there, with no idea what to do or say.

After a lengthy silence, he asked "How long were you there?"

I blinked a few times before looking down at the floor in shame, "When you said you weren't going to leave me." I said quietly.