Tie Tease - Kim Namjoon

"Can't we be doing THAT instead of the party?" He groaned.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Babe!? Can you come here please? Can't do my tie."
Namjoon said, struggling with his collar and the black tie undone around his neck.

Said babe walked into the room, hair and makeup done, a navy blue dress upon her skin as well as silver adorning her neck and wrists.
She chuckled at the sight of her husband fiddling with his attire, getting the tie from him and going towards the wardrobe.

"Y/N I have to wear that- I am not wearing a bow tie."
He stated sternly, amusing Y/N as she picked out a different tie.

"Whilst that would be easier, I'm just getting one to match with my dress."
She said, holding up the new contender as she walked back over to him.

"What style?"
She asked, fixing his shirt collar, unfazed by his gaze.

He was mesmerised by her, dark silk revealing all her curves and glistening against her tone.
"Uh- I don't know."

He replied, feeling stupid afterwards as Y/N giggled.
"Okay well, a Windsor knot always makes you look hot."

She got on with the tying, wrapping the navy tie around Namjoon's neck, looping it to form a triangle.
As she continued with folding it, Namjoon's eyes were on her like a hungry hawk.

Y/N only looked at up him when she had finished, tightening the knot with a small smirk.
"Something you like?"

She teased, moving closer to his chest.
Namjoon quirked his eyebrow suggestively, sensual tension in the air as he nodded confidently.

Her hand still on the necktie, Y/N pulled him forward and pressed her lips against his, pulling away playfully as he tried to deepen the kiss.
"Can't we be doing THAT instead of the party?" He groaned.

His wife shook her head, giggling with pink tinting her cheeks, "sorry babe,"
She said, turning away, "maybe after?" She added, winking before exiting the room.

Namjoon only sighed, running his hand through his hair before settling his glasses on his nose.
He hoped the party would be over sooner than later.

The End ♥️