Tanqueray - Min Yoongi

"And everything nice"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dedicated to constellair | Happy Birthday Hazel; #Yoonzel
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/7

Chills spread throughout the cosy house as night fell, a certain young lady basking in the heat provided to her by the nearby fireplace.
Soaked locks spilling onto the sofa's headrest, she didn't have enough energy to dry her hair as the day's work drained her.

The petite Belgian was up waiting for her significant other, hoping he was coming home soon.
Her eyes followed the ancient patterns etched into the ceiling, the intricateness keeping her mind from wandering.

"Are you okay Haz?"

She jolted upwards at the sound of his voice, completely unaware of his presence until the words slipped out of his mouth.
Lips parted in shock as she took in his appearance: a silk shirt with the top two buttons undone to expose bare, pale skin and dark ripped jeans.

She didn't remember him going out of the house in that apparel.

His concerned gaze made her realise that she was gawking unknowingly.
"I'm- I'm fine Yoongi. I was just bored."

He chuckled and she immediately felt the tension inside release.
Sitting down next to her, he slouched comfortably and closed his eyelids.

She probably tuned out the front door opening.

Hazel still couldn't get her eyes off him, she saw him everyday of her life now yet she would never get used to him.
His luscious hair, his smooth clear skin, his soft lips tugging into a sweet smile every now and again.

She had a masterpiece as a partner.

She rested her head in the crook of Yoongi's neck, both warming each other's bodies as well as souls.
He threaded his fingers amongst her hair, peeking his eyes open.

"Did you forget to dry your hair?"
He asked, amusement evident in his tone.

"No... I wasn't bothered, I can't seem to want to do anything at the moment."
Yoongi hummed gently in response, knowing firsthand how exam stress impacted her.

"Would a drink be bad at this time?"
Hazel pondered for a bit, before sitting up and looking at her partner with a cute shake of her head.

Yoongi got up and went towards the kitchen, scratching his head as he tried to remember where he put that bottle of gin.
Hazel watched him with raised eyebrows, arms crossed at he took the bottle out of a cupboard.

"Since when was that there Mr. Min?"
She asked, playful curiousity on the tip of her tongue.

"It was always there Miss Ferrelli, I think you were too busy binge watching the Studio Ghibli movies to notice."
Hazel scoffed as he poured the gin into two glasses.

"Okay, I don't always watch the movies, I do have other stuff to watch... And read."
Her lack of conviction made Yoongi smirk.