6.CHAPTER

6.CHAPTER

Santier’s point of View:

I sensed his presence as he walks in, I felt his eyes on me and I turned and looked directly at him, I can see that he is still flustered from out little exchange outside, and I swear I saw him shudder, my body was reacting, it was practically begging me to take him, but I have to control myself until the time is right.

I saw him fidget a little, that is when my eyes went to the little latin guy that was hugging and cuddling him. I could feel my anger rising, how dare hee hugged what is mine.

He looked at me, then he looked at the guy hugging him, I saw him whispered something to that guy; the little latino shocked his head and pouted.

He whispered something else and after a while the little latino let him go, I breath out relief and I started to relax, but I was still pissed that he is standing so close to what is mine. The little pixie latino, then looked over to where my brother’s and I are standing, and I saw his eyes widen and he lick his lip.

He started whispering really fast to my baby motioning towards me, I guess he said something vulgar, because my baby immediately started to fidget around, and his face got a little darker.
I lick my lips thinking how good it will be to tease him over and over again, watching his beautiful skin darken more every time I whisper something naughty in his ear; just imagining it has me on edge.

I have never wanted anyone so badly as I want him right now, I have to grab a hold of my control before I do something crazy.

He tilt his head up to say something to the latino pixie, but was interrupted by one of the guys from the Administrative Department Bob I found out his name earlier as he came over to my brother's and I to introduced himself, he stood up and asked everyone to be quiet so the meeting could begin.

I continue to watch my sexy cutie wondering what he looks like under all those clothes, it intrigued me to find out, everyone got quiet as they waited for the meeting to begin, he took out a notebook, I’m guessing to write all that is going to be discuss in the meeting. I have to make it a point to know his name and where in my store he work.

It gives me pleasure knowing that he is under me, working in my territory, I will hunt down my sexy little prey.

His eyes lifted up from the table when Vittorio went to the podium and introduced himself; hello my name is Vittorio Alessi and I would like to officially start this meeting I saw him give that signature smiled and everyone responded except my baby, he just looked at him as if he was studying his features I smiled because I know he is thinking how he did not noticed my brother before outside.

He kept his eyes on Vittorio but I know he can feel my eyes on him, he shivered, I know I was making him squirm under my intense gaze, but I like that I had that effect on him.

Vittorio continue;
As you are aware this meeting is about the future of Alessi Department store,
I would now introduce my two brothers;

Antonio Alessi,
My baby brother stood up and once again I can see him looked at my brother in awe, I’m guessing he is thinking; how could I not have seen them outside it made me happy to know that I had his undivided attention when we met outside, you could say that Antonio looks a lot like me with about 2 to 3 inches shorter, also his eyes are different than Vittorio’s or my eyes being a forest green. My mom loves the fact that we have different color eyes(why you may ask; I really don’t know, we will have to ask her later).

Then Vittorio continue saying here is my other brother;

Santier Alessi

I stood up, I can hear whispers from all the women in the room I can also see lust in their eyes, I know they were thinking of ways to trap me and my brothers, (sorry ladies I already have a prey in sight and I’m not about to let him escape), I smirk while thinking this to myself.
 I saw my baby moved his eyes to the table in front of him smiling I wanted to know what it was about, so I can make him smile for me too. I waited with my eyes on his face until he looked up again, and my heart started pounding, I felt somthing  I have never felt before, and my body started to react, my cock got hard and I basked in the feeling.

I wondered if he has ever been with someone, looking at the little latino pixie sitting next to him, also I have notice two other guys looking at him with desire in their eyes, but I will soon put a stop to all of it when I claim him and let  them all know who he belongs to. I wondered if he has ever orgasm with another person, and just the thought of it made me angry, (he is mine and no one has the right to touch, or give him pleasure but me).

He looked at me again and I smirked at him.
The meeting started, and we talk about all the new ways on how we will work, and things that needs to be improved, about salary raise, growth opportunities in the company, and all the extra benefits, I looked at my chocolate baby and I could see he had zone out a little, and that is when I decided that I wanted to talk to all the managers of each department, I looked a little panic I almost felt sorry for him, but I wanted to see just how he reacts with just him and me in a closed of space, I licked my lips in anticipation I could not wait to talk to him.

The latino pixie gets up and started helping a very exotic looking girl, she was very pretty and petite, with a head full of hair, they started serving coffee and some finger food from the table in the corner, I saw hunger on my baby’s face and got worried, I wondered if he is taking proper care of himself as I started heading over to his end of the table, I saw his gaze shift back to the small exotic beauty and I see a look of concerned on his face, he then looked like he was debating something, then I saw a him nodded as if he had decided something important.

He was so into his thoughts the he did not feel when I got to his side
He jumped when I spook

You are one of the first one I want to speak with... I said to him my accent still thick with desire, staring at him intensely.
I want to see how well we get along.
Oh and one more thing I don’t like to share, I did not do it as a kid I will not start to do so now I told him, I can see we will have to set down some ground rules, or else there will be lots of pleasurable punishment involve, I growled in his ear feeling him shudder, I smiled loving that I had this effect on him.

He gasp and gawked at me.... With a look of confusion as if saying What is he talking about? He cocked my head to the side his face filled with more confusion; (damn he has to stop being to cute because my control is on the verge of snapping).

You will know pretty soon, I said answering his unasked question, and I will enjoy every minute I teach you I whispered savagely to him he gasp; I had to walk away, because if I didn't there would have been some rated M action going on inside that conference room.

He was looking around as if asking, did no one see what just happen? I looked around the room also, but everyone was too busy eating and socializing ... I smiled, this is great I thought to myself, just perfect everything has started to work out just the way I want it to.

The meeting continued, he zoned out again, that is when I look over at the blond that could not keep her eyes off of me, I asked her what was his name and she said his name is Sylver Reid, I shivered just hearing it, Sylver I said savoring it on my tongue, and then I told her that I wanted him in my office the minute the meeting was over, informing her that I will be talking to all the manager, and floor manager of the store. She nodded eagerly, as if I had ask her to me the mother of my children, but before I could say anymore Vittorio ended the meeting, and we all was heading out. I walked out with a feeling of excitement as I realized that he would be in my office soon.

As I was walking back to the office that will be mine; I heard the blond Sindy I recall she told me, called out to my baby.

Sylver the boss wants to speak with you first, she says in a pissed of voice.
I immediately got angry, (who the fuck does she think she is to talk to my baby like that), I was about to walk over when Vittorio stopped me and said, you are a dominant, and here that little chocolate beauty has you by the balls.

Vittorio I said, as you say I’m a dominant and I will make him mine, that means that I have to protect him from everything and anyone who wants to harm him.
He smiled I know you do brother, just give him a little space and don’t frighten the little chocolate bunny away, I laugh because it was a perfect description for him.

But looking at the body language of the blond I can see she don’t like my baby , and I wonder why, as I started walking towards my office I heard him ask her when I wanted to see him, she responded rudely saying how about now, as she walks away, but I could hear when she called him a fat ass; I was ready to fire her and I will for insulting my baby like that (you may think I’m bad because I will do such a thing but let me tell you and very possessive so anyone who feel the can do whatever they want to my baby, will find themselves with the short end of the straw).

I walked in to my office contemplating how to handle this situation, but I leaved it for another time as I waited patiently for my sweet chocolate.
I heard him walk up to my door, and hesitated, he breath in and then out before he turned the door nub.