9.CHAPTER

9.CHAPTER

Please vote and comment

Santier’s Point of View:

As I watch my baby scrambled out of my office I sigh, but then I pin my brothers with such looks, that I am sure if my eyes could shoot fire they would have been six feet under burning.

What the fuck you want? I ask them.

Vittorio answered saying, at first we came to see if you had finish so we could continue with the rest of the employees, but then we knew you wanted the little bunny, so we decided to give you some time with him, but then our waiting time got longer and the moaning and whimpering got louder, so we decided to come in and save him from you as we said earlier, you was going to eat the poor soul, and anyone can see from miles away that he is innocent.

Also I think he would have not like to be taken in an office with his colleagues outside, and could have passed by at anytime and heard him screaming, said my baby brother Antonio.

I really wanted to strangle them, but I had to admit that they were right, I had gotten so carried away by my baby  writhing, whimpering and moaning in my arms that I had forgotten where I was and what needed to be done.

In all the years that I was a Dom, something like this had never happen to me, I  always have control, and in one day, with one innocent look and sexy ass, he made me lost it completely, I was not please with the lapse in my self control, and that made me want to punish him deliciously, I want to spank him until his ass turns to a  much more darker chocolate color, and after I soothe him then I fuck him raw making him scream from pleasure and for more as I take him over and over again.

I ran my hand through my hair and looked at the sofa and could not help but remember how good he felt in my arms, damn he fits perfectly, I could not understand how he can think that he is fat, of course he is not like the usual twink, all skinny and all, he was full figured with a small waist I felt his shape when I grab him, I can’t wait to see him completely naked spread out on my bed, and his ass, damn that ass was made for fucking, I could pleasure his sweet ass for days, I could be rough with him and not fear I would break him, so his body is good for all the loving I have in mind with him.

I was so wrap up in my thinkings that I did not hear my brothers talking to me until Antonio call my name again.

Santier, fuck you really are whipped he chuckled; the great Master is whip by a little bunny.

Yeah the big bad wolf has fallen for a chocolate lamb tease my brother Vittorio.

Who says I’m whip? I ask.

We say so they both said, especially after you were growling like a beast when he tried to get away from you said Antonio.
I can’t wait to tell Miss Jan that you are finally going to get it said Vittorio.

What do you mean get it? I ask frowning at him, Vittorio always have some crazy ideas in his head.

Yes get it, he said, because you always fuck those little subs and I don’t think you can even remember their names he said; to make it easier tell me the name of the one you fucked yesterday, don’t worry I will wait he said.

I looked at him, but true to his word I could not remember the name of the little sub I fucked yesterday, he was good but not so good for me to remember, I cant even remember his face properly, maybe if I see him again then I could remember, but now I don’t need to worry about that because I have my “chocolate treat” now, and I know once I have him I wont forget name or body.

It does not matter anymore I said, and we need to finish everything I said changing the subject, lets split up and cover the rest of the employees, so we can know what to do from here.

Also I need the report on the Hotel Antonio I said all business now, pushing all personal matters to the side for the moment until everything was resolve, because we Alessi brothers did not become Multi-Million Dollars business men because of our good looks, but because of hard work, and smart decisions.

Well the Hotel is almost ready to open Antonio said, and the Apartment Building will be ready to open its doors to the owners in 3 weeks time.

I nodded and smiled very pleased with the progress we have made so far.

The Clubs are giving great profits said Vittorio, also the Restaurants are becoming more and more popular; the Restaurants was something they had just decided to invest in and its been doing well.

The building of the Orphanage and the Youth Center is also nearly ready I said to them, they both smile, Ma will be really happy about that said Antonio Referring to their mother Celia Alessi, a beautiful petit woman.

And the hours went by with us discussing everything, before we had to attend to the other employees.

The next employee I wanted to talk to was Stephano Millar, I was curious about his relationship with my baby, but I also know that he would give me insight about everything that has been going on in the store.

From his file I know he is the manager of the cook wear department, even though he don’t look it, the results of his and my baby sales are astounding, and my baby had the nerve to say I was going to fire him, just remembering it made me mad all over again.

My brothers had gone to their offices to attend to the other employees, while I waited for the little latin guy.

I heard a knock after and I said come in.
He walked in looking at me apprehensively, but also with aggressivity, the look in his eyes said something, and I know he wanted to say something but we will get there.

Come and sit down Mister Millar I said, he nodded and he came closer, and I realized he was not as short as I thought, it was just his body build on the petit side, I could also see he was mixed, I could see he was part latino but he was part black too he just had more latin blend, he was cute but not at cute as my baby.
He sat down and said I’m sorry if I will sound rude Mister Alessi, but what did you do to Sylver he ask.

I looked at him for a while and he started to squirm in his seat but he still look me in the eyes, after a while I said why do you ask Mister Millar.
Because Sylver was very shaken when he came out of your office Sir he answered, and he is never like that.
And you assumed I did something to him I asked.
I know you did something to him he said, because he came out with two hickeys the size of Texas on his neck, and he had love bites all over him, he is too innocent and thinks I buy what he says about bugs but I know it was no bug, not unless the bug was over 6 feet tall he said while looking at me.

I had to applaud his audacity, but he is in my territory and I’m his boss so he needs to know how far he can go with me, but also I don’t want to go there because I need more information from him on my baby.
Indeed it had to be a really big bug I said to him with a smug smile on my face.
So tell me what type of relationship do you and Sylver have Mister Millar, I asked narrowing my eyes.

Why he ask.

Just answer the question I said in a cold voice, he winced at my tone.

We are close friends he said, that why I worry about him, because he is too innocent and does not see the danger that is around him, he don’t know that there are always perverts that wants to get him alone, because he has that naive look on his face, so I have to be there to protect him.

Really I said, so is the danger here too, are you saying that is sexual harassment in my company Mister Millar I ask.

Not quite sexual harassment he said but the making of one, take Bob from the Accounting Department, he has had his eyes on Sylver from the time he started working here, which has been like two months ago, and even though he wants to do things Sylver don’t get it, I would have not said anything but Bob already has a partner so why is it that he wants Sylver is my question, so I keep my eyes out for things like that; that is why I know you did something to him.

And I know you already have a partner or a girlfriend or both he said; looking at me from under his lashes.

What makes you say I have someone I ask him, looking at his reactions.

Because you are a sexy handsome man he responded, so you cannot be single, or if you are single you already have a play toy, or you are looking for a play toy and Sylver is not a toy.

Well sorry to burst your bubble Millar, I am single and if I wanted a toy I don’t have to look for innocent boys to corrupt, I can get them anytime, I said looking at him pointedly, and also I don’t have to give you any explanations of my actions, but if you must know I want him and that’s all I will tell you.

He nodded and said just as long as you don’t hurt him I guess its ok; but you will have a hard time with him, because he believes he is not beautiful, and he tends to distance himself from people, more so now after he dated a jerk, who made him feel really bad in front of lots of people in a club calling him fat and saying that Sylver should have been grateful, that he was going out with him and  wanted to fuck him because no other man would want to; so if you are going after him you have to know he maybe nervous at first when you meet him, but after he becomes fierce, as if protecting himself from everything.

I began storing all that valuable information about my baby, but also I wanted to find that bastard that dared to say such filthy words to my baby, and break every single bone in his body I became so angry that I wanted to break something but I had to calm down.
I will just have to make him see have beautiful and sexy he is, if it was not so innocently sexy he would not have this Dom thinking of all the possible ways to take him and make him mine.

But I have to get back to business, so when I looked back at my baby latino friend, my face was the picture of calmness as I ask about the manager Sindy.

Oh God that woman is the devil he says especially to Sylver, she only doesn't fire him because his department has the record of the highest sales in this department store, if not he would have been long gone, that bitch, I really don’t know why she hates him but she does, she is always saying racist comments, but he as always just ignore it, because he needs the jobs for all the thig.... He trailed of as if he was going to revels too much.

But I already had enough information on that woman, and I was going to use it to fire her ass for even opening her mouth to say those things to my baby, when she is not even in the same league as him.

After that I discuss with Stephano all the things pertaining to work, but my mind was on my baby and all I could think about is making him mine.