When It Rains «1:6»

Two muscular guards walked Arthur briskly through long stone corridors. This place seemed to be massive, and the deeper in Arthur was taken, the more desperate he became.

Morgause was walking ahead of them. Arthur asked her where she was taking him, demanded to know what she had done to Merlin, and once when he had had enough of her silence, he struggled against the guards' restraints, and the burlier of the two hit him non too gently round the head, sending him stumbling and making him hold his tongue.

He was brought to a large, circular room with elaborate furnishings. A carved wooden chair stood in the centre. Arthur thought that this could only be the throne room.
Morgause sat in the throne and looker at Arthur, scrutinising him.
"Cenred is away on business, so I am taking charge of his castle and its goings on," she told him. "I thought it would be the perfect place to begin our little session, away from Camelot and prying eyes-"

"How did you bring me here?" Arthur cut her off. "One moment I was in the woods and the next I'm in Cenred's lands!"

"A simple summoning charm is no difficultly for a powerful sorceress like myself," Morgause laughed. "It was easy getting you and your little serving boy here unnoticed."

"The people in Camelot will notice my absence!" Arthur shouted. "And Merlin's!"

"Ah, but you are unaware of the best part of my plan," said Morgause, smiling. "I have an alliance in Camelot."

Arthur blanched.

"What... What do you..." He stuttered, frozen with shock.

"You would never have guessed, would you?" Morgause was smirking now. "All along, a trator lived within the very castle. And she will have no problem designing the perfect plan to stop the kingdom from worrying."

"Tell me who it is, you filthy witch!" Arthur yelled, thrashing against the guards' restraints, furious.

One of the guards kicked him, sending him wheezing to his knees.

Morgause stood over him.

"How dare you address me like that?" She hissed. "If you want to see your precious Merlin again, you will learn your place!" She spat at his feet.

Arthur struggled to his feet. He looked up slowly at the witch, and said darkly,

"Right Morgause. You had better tell me what you've done with my Merlin, and who you've got as your spy in Camelot, or I swear..."

This time Morgause interrupted him. She spoke with a finality. "Consider your position. You are in no place to give orders. You Pendragons seem to think that your word is the law, even when you are at another's mercy."
Morgause looked at him, frowning, as though she didn't understand him. "You are more like Uther than I thought."

This, out of all things, hurt Arthur the most.