When It Rains «2:10»

Merlin fell the ground with a terrible crash. He was unconscious before he hit the floor. For this, Arthur was grateful: at least the pain would be dampened.

Morgause looked a little shocked.
"That..." she mused, "...was much easier than I thought it would be."  A little laugh. "Merlin is weak."
Then she turned to the guards. "Quickly, get him to the sustainment box," she said, and Arthur thought he heard a hint of urgency in her voice. "It can't reattach his arms, but it will seal the wounds so he doesn't bleed to death. Quickly!"

The guards dropped their chains, and Merlin's severed arms fell to the floor beside his limp body, which was picked up by one guard while the other ran to open the door for him. Morgause hurried after both of them and the doors swung shut behind them.

Arthur remained tied to the chair. Eyes glazed. Breath shallow. Brain refusing to believe what he had just witnessed.

It was at that moment that the double doors to outside burst open and in ran the young messenger Emily, drenched from the heavy rain, her eyes bright, and her long hair plastered to her face.

She hurried towards Arthur. The Prince couldn't focus on her. She was a blur of muted colours and blazes of light and pinpricks of sparkles of tears of ripping screams which tore his soul of severed arms of splattered blood of dislocated minds of rivers of scarlet--

"Hey!" Emily snapped, waving in front of his eyes. "Hello?"

Arthur realised he had been untied. He looked up, bleary eyed, straight into those shining silver ones of Emily. She pulled him to his feet and he swayed, then vomited all over her feet.
She jumped away, disgusted.

"Eh, son, watch the boots!" She said angrily. "I've just untied you, you sod!"

Arthur's brain finally registered what was happening and his eyes widened. He sort of sagged.

"W... Merlin..." he managed to breath.

Emily pointed to the doors at the end of the hall. "What happened?"

Arthur ran a hand through his hair.
"He... His arms, they..." He shook his head, tried to clear it, "I couldn't stop them..."

"Well, I've just rescued you, so stop whining and let's get out of here," Emily said inpatiently.

Arthur frowned, his arrogance kicking in.

"You can't speak to me like that," he said.

"Sorry, I meant stop whining, sire," Emily rolled her eyes.

Arthur huffed.