To Join Him

I am no storyteller thats for sure but i have a story. i have never been able to express it in a way that someone in this world would understand it and i wish that one day I will tell it to my grandchildren. If that is I have any.

Well I am a girl... blah blah blah all that other stuff people say at the start of a book, lets get to the end, I have a boyfriend that got diagnosed by cancer at the age of 16 after we dated in a couple of months. Here its not like all stories. I love him and he loves me. Its Epic. After getting cancer I have taken care of him every single day. His mother well doesn't care much. She gave up on him.

I am no mother but I know how it fells to e abounded by someone because my mother also doesn't care about me either. And when she new that Nash had cancer she told me to "stay the fuck out of that boys way or else" I didn't care of course because she she didn't care about what i said. After that she came in while i was visiting Nash and hit me eventually the nurses came and kicked her out. Everyone knew about it after that.

My family is rich really rich but sometimes you don't need money, you need love. So anyway Nash told me something that day he said "if anyone has to take you away from me again just go, cuz i think fate doesn't want us together also your mom will live with you forever i won't, i can't" like a bee it stung me.

After 1 week and 4.5 hours i guess i got cancer. Lung cancer. Leukemia. I don't wanna describe how it feels to have someone chocking you the whole time. My mom of course blamed Nash for the cancer i had but How Do You Explain To A 30 Year Old Mother THAT CANCER IS NOT A VIRUS! I have tried to explain, nurses tried to explain, basically everyone but she didn't understand.

Now I am in the hospital and i had cancer for 2 weeks roughly and man do i need to tell you how it sucks. Anyway so i have a friend here, actually two Brenda the nurse and Issac the cancer kid.

Nash just woke up and threw up doing the world record of most throwing up in the row he has threw up two minutes ago and now this is his second time.

"Bet you can't throw up like me," His eyes are like the sky it fools you once you look at it but never will you forget them.

" U can't Nash your a natural" I said.

"Well yeah I've been doing it along time girly and you don't me coughing we all know who will master that" he winked.

I blushed you see we flirt in the simplest way and laugh at our reality as if its a game.

Brenda came in she had that smile that made you jump to your feet to know whats behind it.

" I have the news of a tiger," she said dancing. "dancing throw the fire, that os quite dangerous anyway, Nash we have gotten a perfect medicine for you and if you take it for 4 weeks at your home, you'll say goodbye to cancer"

He looked at me shocked, I smiled finally one of us can go, what do you know i might be next.

Brenda came closer and gave him a hug . she smiled and said softly "you might be next" and went.

Nash looked at me and took a deep breath. Man those lungs are working.

He stood up and sat on my bed touched my brown hair and smiled " I don't wanna do this, Rocky i don't wanna do this"

Should i slap him? He is getting out of the hospital and he doesn't wanna do this! or did i just understand differently does he wanna break up? I calmed myself and listened.

"Lookie here one universe 9 planets, 204countries, 809 islands, 7 seas and it has been a privilege to fall in love with you Rocky, a privilege it has been"

I felt myself relax abit. He came closer me and kissed me hard pushing me on my pillow.

"You stole my heart. Ripped it from the rots. I love you simple tragic but never ending"

I wondered that day what was he going to say before that but I didn't bother asking. The doctor came in late in that day and gave him a packet of blood and stuff and now he has no cancer in him. Cancer free boy.

Three days past and he hadn't come once to check on me not once. I felt myself collapse each day i stopped eating because if i ear who will want me to live with them? I cried and cried each day and when the seventh day came i got dry no tear came.

Late at night that day he came i gasped but didn't talk to him. I have no more energy to speak. He looked beautiful and healthy like a newborn flower.

He smiled the old smile and said " Are you really sick because you keep getting prettier" sure that was nice but he didn't sit down didn't wonder about all these new machines that help me breath. He said nohing. I cant imagine that i have taken care of him like he was a baby or a part of me when he was sick and look at hike now looking at me like i was trash.

I didn't even smile. i felt a cold deep burning tear run down my eye and then i realized it wasn't mine. it was his. i got all the energy left in me and tried to hold his hand but i couldn't he was air.

He smiled and said "My mother didn't allow me to come visit you so i stopped taking the medicine and now i am with you forever"

I felt myself get cold and then next thing i now it all the doctors swoosh around me and my heart stopped beating to join him.