People call me a thinker

Amanda's POV.

Last month has been very tiring. My relatives were at home and I had twelve assignments due by the end of the year. Just two weeks left! Ah, I am excited.

So, my life is as simple as a roller coaster. In the beginning, I was all shy and reserved. My life was as smooth as butter. Then came Rocky. She just blew my life, twisted it and changed it completely. Now, I feel good. I know myself better.

What do I think about love at 15? I think it's utter bullshit! It makes no sense to me. The boy dates the girl and they break up within a month. I haven't come across a couple that has managed to stretch their relationship till marriage. Or that was something I thought? I have expected so much more from life. And a few days ago, I realized that I was nervous in school. Not because of exams, but it was something I knew and I didn't. I haven't told this to anyone, not even Rocky. When Jai appeared and offered to be my help in my Humanities project, I felt a weird nervousness that made me....excited and happy. I think I like him. Oh my god! I should tell Rocky. No. I don't know why.

People call me a thinker. I thought about random stuff for hours without saying anything. Maybe I hid lots of events within me. Well, they were not great enough to be mentioned. My life was extremely simple. I go to school for studying, I come back home, check facebook, read on wattpad and just go to sleep. Oh and meals in the middle (of course!). I kinda like Jai but you know, I can't do anything about it. I am not telling that to Jai. Hell no! Anyways, I am trying my best to forget about him which means that I stick to my belief of not doing anything at this age. No wrong stuff. No getting drunk. No nasty pranks and most of all, avoid BEING IN LOVE. I may sound stupid, but I am scared.........

" Hey Einstein! What's up?"

"Good morning Potato. I'm doing good. Hey, I'll talk to you later okay, bye!" She went off with her phone.

Rocky is WEIRD. She texts Mr. Fooda all day. Yesterday, I asked her about her relationship with Mr. Fooda. She said, "umm...I don't know. Nah! We're just friends". I was suspicious. My best friend is in "LOVE". That's how I teased her.

Rocky and I are chocolate lovers. We just love chocolate and often go off-campus to hog chocolate. Rocky is a really good friend. She is helpful and always loves to play truth or dare with me. Basically, just to figure out who I like. She doesn't believe that I don't have a crush on a boy. Well maybe only Jai...

----------------------------------

Hello guys, first time I talk to you..... Weird.. I have no idea how this goes but umm, Hi, so guys you are all silent readers can I have some feedback? Anything you are confused about? ASK AWAY.....

Thanks