"I hate monkeys"

Why can't I just make my life easier and just you know... UGH!

Who the hell was that?

Who could just sneak up to me and steal a kiss from me?

Why did they say they can't?

Why did I kiss them back?

How did they mange to make a perfect entrance?

Most importantly, what am I going to day to my bitch and Nick? 'Oh I just got scared and hid myself in the storage room and ate pepper so my lips would turn red like this....' Nah wouldn't work or maybe I could ignore.

I got out of the closet and looked at my brothers face and Nick's face as I did so, they were beyond shocked.

"Why are you in there?" Nick asked.

"I got scared."

"Why are your lips red?" Nick asked again while stealing a glance at my brother who look like a crazy dog on a leash.

"They are?" I tried my best to act confused. I mean I am the best liar you can find, not sure if thats good tho...

"Yeah, they are" Rick hissed between his teeth.

"Oh, did you guys find out why the power was down?" I asked even though I knew exactly what happened.

"Yeah someone shut it off" Nick said waiting for a response from me, but I being me flipped him off and reminded myself I was mad at him.

"Nick, do you know who?" I said as I watched an amused expression cross over Nick.

"No, in fact I don't buttercup" He said glancing at Rick who had his fists balled "Do you happen to know where my brother is?" That my friend is all it took for Rick to storm off to his room.

Ever since sometime Rick hated to hear the mention of anything concerning Jai, but before that they were buddies the three of them, Nick, Jai and Rick. Honestly, I have no idea what happened it was even before Jai told me he liked me it was exactly 2 weeks before and since then Jai was a big NO to my brother. I remember once I walked in my brothers room and caught them talking about 'Jai's problem' but I never knew what it was.

"Yeah he was there an hour or so ago" I said in one breath. "That's if you want to know"

"Yeah Rick told me everything and I'm sorry for a douche bag as a brother"

"Why are all the sensible people rewarded with douche bag brother's?!!"

"Don't know and don't care buttercup, now if u don't mind can i have some of that camdy?"

"No, shoo they are mine" then it happened he snatched the basket and ran upstairs I ran after him and took the first weapon I found on the table. His phone? This is even better than I thought, I stopped in the middle of the stairs and waited for him to realize that I stopped running after him he pecked from upstairs and looked at me with wide eyes as I swung the phone between my fingers.

"You wouldn't" He said.

"First call"

"Okay here have your stupid candy back from your loooooover" he teased

He handed it to me and his phone rand still in my hands, I looked at the collar ID it read 'NY Slut #2' seems interesting. I hugged the basket closer to my chest and answered.

Nick's face immediately changed as he watched me answer he made a choking face indicating that he will choke me after. Pshhhh, like I have a damn.

"Hey babe" a girl from the other line said in an attempting to be sexy manner.