"No you dumbo head it's Gaea."

As I entered the building my eyes scaned the surrondings. It was a big ball room that had a stage at the end of it, no tables or chairs were set up, there were a lot of people already near the stage dancing to the music the DJ put on. Lights were off giving you a whole party theme kind of thing, there was a bar at the far end, I found a corner and leaned my back against the wall.

"I am a barbie girl in a barbie wo-o-o-orld, its fantastic its all.... PLASTIC" I turned my head to see a drunk Nick.

"Nick?" His head snaped to the other side.

"God?"

"No you dumbo head, it's Gaea." I said biting my lower lip to hold back a laugh.

"ALL HAIL MOTHER OF EARTH, What do you want with me fair lady?" He said bowing, his back to me.

"Uhhhhh umm.... Chocolat-"

"Wait, I have a question, Now when we say motherfvcker, excuse my language, do we refer to you?" He said slyly unable to keep his balance, this dude is amazing, how the fvck am I supposed to answer that?

"What do you think?" I asked, because honestly if Gaea is out there somewhere I don't need any hunting or nightmare, because I ain't no Percy Jackson.

"Wait, why does can't a bike stand on it's own?" He said waiting for an answer from the sky, "Because it's two tired" Then he laughed his ass, making his eyes water as he curled up in a bowl on the ground. Okay.....

"I can't stand this anymore it's me Rocky."

"Rocky? Oh I thought you were..... Smooth!" He then burst out laughing, I just stared at him. "Okay, what do you want MotherFvcker?"

"I am Rocky." I said annoyed.

"And I am smooth, Do I have a purpose in life? Like why am I alive?"

"FOR GODS SAKE NICK, I AM ROCKY ANDERSON"

"OH........ I get it.."

"Listen Nick, how much did you drink?" I said slowly and calmly

"Lost count after, a lot" He scratched his head.

"Yep all I need to know"

"That grandma is HOT" He said pointing at an elderly women wearing white pants and a plain knitted pink sweater.

"Uhhhh, Nick she looks like about 40-ish to 70 approximately." I said warningly.

"You see young grasshopper, Love has no age,"

"Since when did you turn to Yoda?"

"HEY LOOK JAI ON STAGE" I snapped my head to the stage and saw a smirking Jai standing on the stage wearing a black tight shirt with black jeans, he had a red bandana on his forehead to, he stood in the middle of the stage and behind him was a drummer, two guitarist and a keyboard player.

"Hey everybody," Jai said and the crowed cheered,"Thanks for coming today it means a whole awful lot, so first song to a person I well am... I don't know hopefully the song will reach the person and well give a message."

I looked at the crowed and saw that everyone was engaged with eery word he said, as my eyes scanned the crowed and finished I saw the door open, revealing my stupid brother.

"Psssssst, monkey! Gorilla! Here homie!" Half whispered Nick as I faced palmed myself.

"Miss anything?" Asked Rick.

"Nah, just a strip show and a cage fight and thats about it." Swirled Nick, but Rick just scoffed and fixed his gaze on the stage.

''You lift my heart up when the rest of me is down'' The music came in more quietly then it was supposed to be making Jai's stronger

''You, you enchant me even when you're not around

If there are boundaries, I will try to knock them down

I'm latching on, babe, now I know what I have found''

Jai looked back at the artists and nodded his head signaling something to them, he then looked at me directly and I could feel tones of gazes on me too, my stomach did a gymnastic flip and my back hair stood up, then I realized the roof was raining, a great affect to the next part.

" I feel we're close enough

I wanna lock in your love

I think we're close enough

Could I lock in your love, baby?"

He smiled at me and I could feel a hand grip my forearm as I turned I saw a security guard drag me to the stair steps which I refused to climb, then Jai came rushing over while the music played its part, he came close to me making out nose touch and I forgot that I had wet clothes on, dew to the fact that the roof was some how raining, he looked his hazel eyes with mine and smiled.

" Now I got you in my space

I won't let go of you

Got you shackled in my embrace

I'm latching on to you"

He took my hand and placed it on his beating heart making me feel his heart pounding some how with the music, but that didn't make my heart beat any slower, in fact faster than a racing car engine.

"I'm so encaptured, got me wrapped up in your touch

Feel so enamored, hold me tight within your clutch

How do you do it, you got me losing every breath

What did you give me to make my heart beat out my chest"

I completely forgot about the crowed around us making my hypnotized with his angel like voice, he was singing my favorite song to guess who? ME FREAKING ME. He then left me there standing trying to process everything and continued the song, I bet all my money I looked like an idiot.

My hand, AGAIN, was grabbed and pulled me back. Whats with the grabbing people?! Just ask me to turn around or something.

I turned my head to see a very angry looking Rick.

"Rainbows and naked babies everywhere the Gaea effect." said Nick