"I rode a dinosaur..."

RING RING RING

Ughhhhhhhhhh!!!! Why so early phone? I don't want to go to school, just please five more minutes and I am good.

RING RING RING

Ouch my hand hurts, why? Why such a crappy morning, wait a minute...

RING RING RING

I jolt up from my bed and look at my clock its Sunday! Oh sweet heaven! Oh mercy! Thank you, maybe I'll go to church today, yes! Oh yeah the bed is calling me.

RING RING RING

Oh yeah forgot the caller, I look at my phone and my eyes widen with amazement, could it be? I... This never happened before, for the past year I haven't heard his voice. Mr Fooda was written on my phone. I am beyond astonished how have I never thought of his voice? He could have a grandma voice or worse one of those deep squeaky voice.

RING RING RING

My head snaps back at my bed and look for my phone. Ah fvck, why did I drop it again now I will never find it in this mess, why can't I clean? Oh yes, found it.

I look at my phone before pressing the answering button, I place it on my ear and bare shoulder, dew to the fact I am only wearing an extremely over sized shirt that belonged to a sumo wrestler.

I hear breathing from the other line and I wait patiently for a reply, after what seemed like hours I speak.

"Mr Fooda?"

The phone call died. I look at my phone before texting him.

'Some one is in a bad mood-N'

I close my phone and look at the time, 10:30 am. Oh I almost forgot today the breakfast is on me. I go to the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth not bothering to look at my reflection, I know I look sexy as hell. Not.

I skip to the kitchen falling a couple of times and open the fridge, taking out some cookie dough. I preheat the oven and started cutting the dough leaving half for me to eat raw. Although it says DON'T CONSUME RAW but I like to live on the edge. I set the timer and sit on the sofa.

My phone suddenly brightens to life.

'Mornin-Mr Fooda'

'Hey, whatcha doin?-N'

'Nothin much. hbu?-Mr Fooda'

'Waiting for the cookies to finish from the oven-N'

'U R COOKING??!!!! did u check on it ? is anyone there? is there a supervisor? is the oven temp correct? why r u cooking?-Mr Fooda'

'Yessssss why r u so worried?-N'

'Maybe the fact that u forgot pasta int he oven for two whole hours worries me or maybe the fact that you burnt bread and made the fire fighters come to your house at 3 am, yeah why should I be worried?-Mr Fooda'

'Everything is fine-N'

'I don't think so....... Why are you using fine? you hate that word-_--Mr Fooda'

'What happened last night?-Mr Fooda'

'Whooaaaaa?!!!! How? What? Jeezus I knew u had hidden cameras I knew it!-N'

'So there is smth that happened. Tell me know or u shall me spammed or I will send the pic-Mr Fooda'

'Look I am sorry about yesterday I was so rude and I lost my temper I am sorry-N'

'Its okay-Mr Fooda'

'Trying my hardest not to use fine-Mr Fooda'

'Good cuz I will go crazy if you do-N'