"...be good Drunk Billy"

Jai's POV

It's been two weeks since she left and Nick is slowly killing me her presence reassures. The scent of her makes me happy her smile makes me smile, but I'll never let her slip out of my hands I checked on her everyday made sure she is okay because surely we can fit her here with the boys, it's a little crowded but I'll make it comfy for her.

Since I made the big hero shitty entrance and scared the freaking crap out of Rick I moved to an apartment with they guys and Nick (obviously Nick isn't a guy he is a fucking annoying ass bro) because the Drug Lord shit and him getting me and I certainly don't want him getting Nick. Nick has been meeting with Rick a couple of times he's still the player he is and I think his parent are coming and shit.

"Listen up old pals I have developed a theory," Nick said sitting on the kitchen stool.

"This better be good Drunk Billy." Will said through mouthful of chips sitting on the sofa watching 'America's Next Top Model'. That dude is a perv I'll give you that. "Jai Jai the hottie is here" I flipped him off and sat on the other sofa.

"Hit it you Ratchet," Derek said coming out of the bathroom.

"Yes I have gathered you all-"

"I swear if it isn't good I'm ganna slap the bitch out of you" Derek said.

"It's always good" Nick smirked, "okay.. okay.. so if you tell a girl she is hot what do you mean?"

"Is that even a question? Her freaking body." Will straightened up enjoying where this is going.

"Correct, and if you say pretty what do you mean?" Nick continued.

"The face.. I think.. " Derek said sitting next to Nick. I watched them all waiting for Nick to continue and actually are engaged with the questioning.

"Will you get on with the ups and down of the body?" Will smiles smugly. You know what I changed my mind of Rocky coming here.

"So when you call the beautiful what do you mean?" Nick leaned back on the table. All of them looked confused and had blank faces. I smiled to myself because I knew the answer and Derek should too.

"The heart" they all turned to me.

"Sappy much?" Derek said.

"But at the end all the guys who said any of the words would want to fuck her so it doesn't really matter what we call them it's the action." said Will, I rolled my eyes to his comment.

"Exactly." Nick snapped his fingers. I shock my head in disappointment and went to get my keys.

"Where you going cupcake?" Derek said standing behind me. I can't take this guy any longer, I turned to him and grabbed him by the collar and pushed him to the wall.

"Don't. Call. Me. That." I pushed him off and got out of the apartment.

"Someone is on his man period.." I heard him say. I got in my car and drove to the gym.

-2 hours later-

As I opened the gym door I stood in front of the amazing view and watched the mountains and the sun go down with the beauty of the mountains behind the cars roaming fast. Beautiful. Rocky. I opened my phone and texted her.

'Have you ever seen the sunset? Have you ever watched the horizon? The slight light of the sun going down? The red.. The yellow.. The light blue.. Beautiful.. Breathtaking.. Deep.. It remind me of you..'

I pressed the send button