"Can I crash your place?"

"I know what your thinking, why would he follow me? That freak, like oh-my-god! Really like today, like not now" Cole said imitating a girls voice.

I just stared at him, confusion and delay written across my face, I covered my face with my hands and wished I would just disappear with no clue left behind from this world.

"Heyo, Buttercup I am talking here, you are in my spot." He gestured towards where I am sitting, I looked up at him and just stared for a while.

Man, Slender Man would be such a better choice.

Cole ran a hand through his hair making his black hoddie rise up a little, which gave me a full glimpse at his tattoo. 'Breavery' was written on it, I wonder why tho?

I got up and walked away, I have no idea where I am going, but just continue like you know where you are going. I feel so down, so shot down, the image of how things should be is framed in my head. I can't get it out. Why would Cole be this harsh in me? What did I ever do to him? Then again, why would I care? He used me and I figured it out, I think he doesn't want anything else from me since he didn't take what he first wanted.

Fvck this logic.

As I exited the park I noticed a hotel, that would be a good place to crash. Wait..... I have a better idea. Actually not a better idea I just don't have money, I took my phone out cursing the wind for swooshing around, like really don't you have something else to do.

"Hey Rock," Ian said from the other line.

"Hey, whats up?" I said sounding, whats that word again, ah yes, sweet.

"What do you want? Make it fast I am kind of busy here." He said as I heard clinging and crash noises.

"Can I crash your place?" I asked him.

"Whoaa, hold on, you barley know me and I barley know you and also can't you crash your friend Mondana's house?" He asked suspiciously.

"It's Amanda and they all live with their parents and I tho-" I was cut off by him.

"Right, bye" Ian said quickly and killed the line.

Look at you Rocky, can't even get a pillow under your little nut head. Thats what you get for not being friends with a lot of people and getting them close to you. Then my other voice spoke, but if I let them be close friends to me or something like that they would hurt me. And I don't want that nor do I like it.

I stood there thinking for five minutes and then I realized I haven't pulled my phone away from my cheeks. Yeah, why would he help me anyway? I put my phone in my pocket and sat on a bench facing the road. I watched as cars past by and buses. I took a deep breath and ran my hand thro my hair.

--------------------

I sat there till five o'clock in the morning, I am so lucky that no drunk people came around. I sat there drinking my third coffee, again I was also lucky there was a gas station like a block away, they were eyeing my suspiciously the second time but whatever.

Once it reached six o'clock I stood up and walked awhile just to get the blood running in my legs. I remembered that I still had money in the bank, maybe just maybe, I could get a place right now. I walked to the first bank I saw and it was closed so I sat on the pavement waiting.

From a little far away I could see a 'Help Wanted' sign on a bakery, which was to mu luck open. I ran a hand through my hair and walked that way. I stood in fornt of a brown sign that said 'Bake and Eat' what a nice name, the store was white with brown furnature inside, it looked very modern. As I opened the door the bell rang and an old women came rushing from the back door.

"Well hello there honey, how may I help you?" The women said sweetly, now that I look at her she seems to be in her late thirties, she had brown hair with a little grey hairs also, she was wearing a skirt behind her apron and looked quite decent overall.

"I.. uhhh.. I saw the sign outside an-" I was cut off by someone.

"We do not need any employee's" said a girl voice from behind the counter, I couldn't see her but the old lady could.

"I am sorry for her attuitude" said the women, "I am Miss Barley by the way and wait a minute let me get the papers you could fill in." she left me standing awkwardly.

I heard some shuffling and out came the girl that screamed, she had brown hair and brown eyes, her lips were pink and she was healthy, as in a little fat but I don't like to call people fat so I say healthy.

"Ughhhhh... I hate it how you get that body and I have to work for it!" The girl said, man she knew nothing all those days skipping meals and working my ass out and this girl comes in and shouts at me for being gifted with this body?

Hell nah!

"Listen you.... you.." I looked her from the top to the bottom, "I don't like judgemental people and if you are going to walk around judging people please tell me before I sign that sheet thing."

"We do not need you." She said breathing heavly from her nose.

"Ah yes I found it now please write your name, age, education, experience and other things the sheet ask for." I snickered at the girl and gave her a 'I think you really do need me' look. "And here is a pen sweety, sit there and fill it in, give it to Emily when you are done, honey." She gestured towards the girl.

I filled in the paper and gave it to the Emily, she told me she would give me a call if I get the job or not, so I decided to head to my future apartment, well not mine but my uhhhh... crimanal friend has an appatment so I called him, Frank.

"Olà Frank, remember that offer you gave me?"

"Hey Lazy Ass, yes I remember still willing to do it?"He said, he was 23 and had black hair and green eyes he was muscluar spending most his time in the gym and was one heck of a player, but he was awesome to his friends if and only if you do something for him.

"Yeah I am coming over now,"

"You know the building and you are trained so I accept you," He said

"Kay Bye Franko."

This is going to be one heck of a life, I can't believe I am actually going to work with him, but do I really have a choice, two jobs are barely enough, they both don't pay really well too, except maybe Frank's because it all depends on what he will let me do.