"AND UNICORNS DON'T EXSIT"

Jai, when it comes to think of him I don't know what to feel... But it doesn't matter right? He doesn't like me anymore, and we were going to talk about today not that there is something to talk about. After along day of lessons I have managed to survive to the last lesson without detention, my mother would be proud of me that is if she cared or asked, whatever. 

        Amanda smiled and nodded a goodbye because in History class seats are assigned by the teacher and I hope this time it would be a good student not some nerd. From the corner of my eye I saw Ashley aka schools slut, flirting with Cole. I entered the class room and sat on a chair, really i don't have the energy to stand up leaning on the wall waiting for Mr Snyder to come in. Fvcking douche bag. 

"Umm.. Excuse me miss the teacher said not to sit on any chair till he walks in" said a voice from behind me. I turned around to see the biggest nerd with black hair and glassy blue eyes looking at me with fear covered on his face. This should be fun.

"Now fvcker do i really look like I give a shit?" I retorded calmly.

"No ma'am" He said lowering his gaze to the floor.

"Good boy now shoo"

"Well... well.. well look what we have here seems like the wanna be is talking to the nerd of the class, now lady if you wanna be in my beauty group you better wear better and look better and be born better and TALK to better people, and may i add look abit less disgusting" Ashley paused eyeing me up and down "oh I dont mean a bit I mean alot less disgusting" 

        That was it she better had planned her funeral because this motherfvcker is going to die now. I raised my arm and punched her on the nose hard, I could hear her noise crack and I smiled with satisfaction although my hand was covered with her disgusting blood. I felt a hand grip my forearm, I turned and saw Cole clearly happy with the show.

Now Ashley was crying in pain and then one of her wannabes came rushing toward her and whispring in her ear something I couldn't manage to decode.

"You shouldn't have done that all of them are now witnesses of the scene." Cole whispered in my ear. I should shiver but i managed to keep it in. Wow I was that strong.

"Oh so now your in her side? What happened to us? What happ-" Ashley said being cut of by Cole.

"There was no Us" said Cole in a bored tone.

"What happened in this class." said Mr Snyder coming in. "What have you done now Rocky Anderson?"

Ashley wailed to get his attention on her. "I have had enough of the fighting in my class! How many times have I told you not to fight in my class? And why were you seated? You should..." he continued with the fussing about my attitude and behavior and other shit.

After the lecture he gave me I spoke "You done? Is it my turn now?" I asked as I heard gasps from the students and Mr Snyders eyes just widdened.

"What kind of behavior is that? How dare you talk to a teacher like that?"

"Well if you weren't so late maybe this whole thing wouldn't have happened right?"

"Principle off-"

"No need to talk anymore I now my way there and now if you excuse me i would like to go" The class was quite even Mr Snyder didn't utter a word. "May I go?" I repeated myself.

"Yes you are excused."

"That's what I thought " I whispered as I made way throw the class to the door and before I opened it I turned to Cole "No changes in plan" and with that I walked out of class. And may I add LIKE A BOSS.

 I am not stupid to go to the principle so I just got out to the soccor feild and threw a ball in the feild to start practing. Very unlady like am I right? But I don't give a single shit about who whatches. After about half an hour I felt someone stare at me i scanned the feild and saw Cole. Was the class over yet?

"Hey, Why so early?" I asked.

"Why aren't you in the principles office and why can you play soccor?" He said raising his voice when he got to the last question.

"Answer my question first."

"I got kicked out." He said with a smirk making his grey eyes sparkle with mischife. 

"I don't go to the principles office when I am told to and I always have been playing soccor."

"Wanna play with me?" He challenged.

"You are risking your dignity, I am just warning you." I said with my own smirk.

"You forgot that I am the schools captain."

"Oh I know.." I said, even though secretly I know much more consdring my brother was captain too in this school and had him as a player.

"Then let the match begin"

-------------------

After playing for an hour it was 2-2 a tie and the whole school watched it because school ended an hour ago.

"COLE YOU ARE GETTING YOUR ASS WHIPPED BY A GIRL!" Ian stated on the bleachers.

"AND UNICORNS DON'T EXSIT" shouted Amanda.

        We kept playing and laughing at our friends comments here and there, but then I got an idea Cole tackled the ball from me and I let him have it and faked a fall. He stoped suddenly leaving th ball next to my extended leg and knelt beside me.

"Oh God princess! I'm so sorry I shouldn't have taken it hard for you I'm so sorry." He rubbed his temples and i let out a groan "What was I thinking, to think I will woo you and make you think better of me. Jeez, Cole you are such a clutz."

I stood up so suddenly he fell back and i rushed to make a goal and I did. I won. 

The crowed cheered.

"WAHOOOO GIRL POWER" shouted Ian.

"YOU GO SISTER"  shouted Zayn pulling himself from a girl he was making out with.

"HOW GOT HIS ASS WHIPPED FROM HIS OWN GAME? C-O-L-E....COLE! OH YEAH! UHA!" Amanda started to dance.

Cole just sat there amazed looking at me but then he smiled. A real smile for once. "Cheater"

"Wow you can smile! There I thought you didn't know how" I said returning his smile.

"Oh I do but to special people." He winked and got up. "Meet you in the parking lot in five"

I nodded and made my way to Amanda. "O-M-G YOU ARE A-M-A-Z-I-N-G WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU PLAYED SOCCOR? EH? I THOUGHT WE WERE BESTIES?" Amanda shouted and jumped even though I was next to her.

"Guess Cole isn't the only one with secrets." Zayn said.

"Secrets?" I said breathlessly.

"You'll know soon I hope."

"Drop it guys, now tell me why are you so good at soccor?" Ian said.

After a breif chat about my skills I said,

"Sorry guys gatta go Cole is waiting for me, bye" I said quickly 

What kind of secrets does Cole have?