"..... Like I thought you were"

"WHAT THE FREAKING EGGS WAS THAT?" Screamed Rick, making the whole crowed hush, even Jai, he stopped playing and looked at us.

"I..... Can we not do this here?" I said trying to persuade him, because I really really don't want to ruin Jai's moment I mean it's his time not mine.

"I WILL NOT LET YOU GO HOME TILL YOU TELL ME EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW?!!!! WHAT WAS THAT? EH?!!!!!" He screamed louder, that made Nick chuckle, that nut head. Jai made his way from the stage to us.

"Look it was nothing, I thought I would break some rules since you broke some." Jai said casually.

"THE FVCK MAN? YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?!!! YOU WILL NOT GO HOME GOT IT? AND AS FOR YOU" He poked Jai's chest "YOU BACK OFF OR ELSE."

"Or else what?" Jai challenged.

Rick just glared at him.

"Whoa.. Whoa, you know there is a little girl here she wouldn't like to listen to this bullshit" Nick gestured to the elderly lady, who, obviously, freakin blushed, "Now if you excuse me lads I need to talk to my princess and don't you giving wedges to each other." He left with the old lady.

Okay....

I looked between my furious brother and Jai, who was so clam. Personally I would've wet my pants if I was Jai because the look Rick gave Jai was just, life threatening.

"Okay that's agreed then, won't see you today or this whole week then Rick, Bye bro, thanks for being a good bro." I turned and left leaving a bull as a brother and a confused Jai.

"Hey! Wait!" I ignored Jai's screams and walked out of the door. "Hey!" He stopped me with my shoulders. "Want to sleep at my place?"

"No thanks I wouldn't like my angel brother to be any more furious, thanks for the offer tho." I said and continued walking even more fast, I could already feel a bump in my throat.

Don't cry.... Don't cry.... Breath..

"Where are you going?" Shouted Jai catching up.

"Look Jai I really" my voice broke, I turned my head to the other direction to calm my feelings and hold myself a little longer.

"Come here." He opened his arms signaling me to come and hug him, I just stared at him. He would hug me? Because he feels pity for me, Nope not going to happen.

"Thanks Jai but no thanks, I've got a place I could stay in." I managed to choke out as calmly and stably as possible.

"Why are you backing away from me?"

"I am fine."

"Why are you doing this? Why can't you open up for me?" He questioned.

"Because I already opened up to someone and I don't want the whole world to know." I said.

"I am not everyone." Jai said looking a little sad.

"Haven't I been just a tool? You used me to get back at my brother, Jai! Why would I open up to you? You used me..." I said "Like everybody else."

He looked at me with a hint of sadness and guilt in his eyes, they looked deeper than before.

"I want to be close to you, Jai, but you.. you.." I looked down at the ground trying to dry my eyes and hope that the next part won't make me cry, "You broke me, you bent me even more, I can't take this, I can't take this world anymore, I have been a rug for too long.. I don't want to be stepped on, just leave me. Tell them I went crazy or went to a mental hospital, I have heard it before.. All of it, but maybe you could surprise me and come up with something, different. Like I thought you were." I walked away.

-------------------------------

I don't know for how long I was walking but I got tired. I stopped near the tree that had a bench on it. I sat there and hugged my legs to my chest and barried my face in them.

I was at the park, it was pretty cold but I didn't care at all right now. I just want to be alone. I need no one because I can handle this....No matter how much I tried to be strong I fail. Everytime.

How could I be such a fool and believe him? How could I? Tears streamed down my face burning me with every drop, it's all because of me, I shouldn't let anyone affect me. They were too close.

My thoughts were cut off by a sound of movement in the bushes, I turned and saw a black figure.

Slender man?